Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
tenor.gif

Honestly dude take a shower.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Sounds liek you may have some issues OP. think about talking to a shrink. Perhaps you're on a path to hoarding or something and need some help. And showering does more than make you smell good.

Also can we kill the myth for GOOD that the body "naturally" produces "enzymes" after a month or year or whatever that fight funk?

And can we stop the racist trope of "indigenous people never bathe/just let nature work"? It's not true, they bathe, a lot.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Using wet wipes sounds detrimental to both the environment and your wallet. I don't understand the aversion to showering or bathing that seems to pop up now and again. People have been bathing and washing themselves for thousands of years of recorded history. I doubt hunter-gatherers avoided water.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm not gonna act like OP doesn't stink up a storm, but let's be honest: he would've gotten the exact same replies if he had said the day before yesterday instead of April 17.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I posted this in an edit on page 1, but... wipes are horrible for the environment, simple showers are completely neutral to the environment. Shower water is easily recycled and reused by the earth, as it was 10 million years ago, as it will be 10 million years from now. Wipes take thousands of years to break down, are made using fossil fuels, and have harmful chemicals added to them that don't break down and contaminate the water supply.

It uses far MORE water to produce the wipes you're using -- through hydraulic pumps to get petroleum to produce the plastic for your wipes, to the solvents used to break down the harmful chemicals in your wipes, to everything else that goes into producing the wipes, packaging, and distribution -- than simply taking a shower. Showering isn't wasting water for you, it's saving water.

Please, for mother earth, just take a shower.
Thanks for expanding, this needs more attention.

You're doing yourself and the environment a disservice OP.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Lmao, you're going through the trouble of washing your hair over a sink, putting on deo, and wiping yourself, just take a shower.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
You're probably thinking I cant detect my stink myself but others do. but I occasionally see close friends, especially in the last couple of weeks, and they havent noticed a change.
so ya, showering has just been a waste of water for me all this time.

Yeah heads up dude, literally everyone who reeks like shit claims this.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
so ya, showering has just been a waste of water for me all this time.
Nah, dude. You need to shower so ya won't stink. Cos right now, you stink even if you don't realise it.

You don't have to shampoo your hair if you don't want to - shampooing everyday is actually bad for your hair. However, you gotta wash your armpits, junk, ass and feet everyday. No exceptions.

Nezacant

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
This is fucking gross.

Please go take a shower. Your friends have noticed.

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine shitting out your ass for 2 months and not showering once during that entire time. Your bed and chair must be vulgar.

Get some help.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
see if anyone with a particular set of kinks has been looking for somebody like you

after you've contributed your services, though, please take a shower and do a deep clean of your living space

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I see a future competitive smash player!

But why? I have to shower even if I don't go out! Otherwise I feel gross.