RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
This is not even hyperbole when I say this is the most disgusting wing flavor I've ever had. And to top it off it looks like someone jacked off all over my wings. It was so bad that I salvaged it by litteraly rinsing off the nasty sauce with water. I'm like irrationally angry right now on how bad it was.... I had to make this thread to warn my fellow era members.

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
OCR-L-POPEYES-1122-01.jpg

who fucking with the cum wings????

A.M.

Community Resettler
Garlic parm just rarely goes well with fried chicken. I tried the "signature hot" things. Looked like they'd have actual sauce all over them, but no. They were incredibly sugary and sweet (sickeningly), with a small dash of sauce on some of them.

Kinda sucks, as I like their regular, dry and breaded wings a lot.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just tried it for the first time tonight as well, shit was awful

Honestly I don't fuck with any of the other flavors that isn't the Ghost Pepper one, they just drench it in their respective sauce and call it a day

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
that just looks like they squeezed a tube of shit on wings that have been sitting there

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
They taste like the garlic parm wings from Buffalo Wild Wings.
I don't like Buffalo Wild Wings lol.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like garlic parm wings are always downright terrible at basically every chain

Translating ingredients like real garlic, parmesan, butter, etc into the fast food hellscape of shit like soybean oil and fake ass cheese wooooof

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I'm interested in trying them but I don't see myself ever choosing them over the sweet & spicy ones. Those are just more up my alley.

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine any worse wings than those maple-whatevers from Wingstop. I tried one, gagged, and had to throw the rest out.

Edit: maple-sriracha.

Oct 25, 2017
Gar Par wings are awesome, maybe not at Popeyes but they can be really good

I dislike the dry rub version, you need the saucy version

Especially spicy garlic parm

Probably ridiculously high in calories though

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
I tried the new signature hot flavor and it was nasty too. Also, they barely put any of the sauce in there, just on the bottom of the box, not on the actual wings (little did I know I'd be thankful for that). Just an awful product that I won't ever order again. How do you fuck up regular hot wings?