• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3534

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thread making privileges suspended permanently: Disregarding moderation instruction and recreating a previously locked thread. Previously had thread making privileges suspended on a temporary basis.
Someone pour me a glass of wine. I'm wiped out after spending too much time managing the thing I was shamed about on here.

11 consoles. 1 monitor. 12 video cables. 13 power cables. 2 audio cables. 36"x27"x20 worth of space. This isn't a post to show off me setup. I know there's a thread about that already. It's a thread to show off the best I can possibly do at getting this monstrosity under control.

20190809_083029ogjl3.jpg
20190809_090736w8kv0.jpg

Please somebody, watch my stuff to make sure nobody messes it up while I go pass out.

Sorry if this isn't welcome. I felt like my hard work deserved a thread. Done making threads for a while.

Last edited:

Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
I appreciate the effort. It looks really well done.

But why did you take those photos with the Gameboy Camera?

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
This picture is the epitome of the Android vs IPhone meme lol

OP
OP

Deleted member 3534

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It got locked because there's already a post your setup thread. This isn't about that but I did want to update in a way more than two people would see. Lay off me, dudes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry if it upset you that much.

Camera is fine. It looks bad because there was light pouring in from right beside where the picture was taken.

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Wth, didn't you have a way better picture of that same setup on another thread OP?
That image noise just gave my screen some irl bump maping.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
ngl I'm getting some good stim out of seeing such a neat and tidy arrangement of cables and wires. Must've been hell to tame all that.

Job well done.

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
imagine coming into this thread to be the person who just has to tell the op they already made this thread.

cable management looks nice, op

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
That is some pristine shit right there, OP. I would almost not want to touch the consoles for fear everything would just suddenly explode in a tension-fueled rage, punching a hole in the wall like the Kool-Aid man.

M.A.V.

Oct 27, 2017
Are you an I.T. technician? You must be a good one at that. Our lead IT could learn a thing or two from your cable management skills hahaha.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Man I remember when it was my long term goal/project to get all my retro consoles able to output RGB. It's indefinitely stalled now since getting all the necessary SCART cables and adapters and whatnot is such an undertaking.

That is a great setup you have there.

ChemicalWorld

"This guy are sick"
Dec 6, 2017
Someone pour me a glass of wine. I'm wiped out after spending too much time managing the thing I was shamed about on here.

11 consoles. 1 monitor. 12 video cables. 13 power cables. 2 audio cables. 36"x27"x20 worth of space. This isn't a post to show off me setup. I know there's a thread about that already. It's a thread to show off the best I can possibly do at getting this monstrosity under control.

20190809_083029ogjl3.jpg
20190809_090736w8kv0.jpg

Please somebody, watch my stuff to make sure nobody messes it up while I go pass out.

Sorry if this isn't welcome. I felt like my hard work deserved a thread. Done making threads for a while.
i salute thee. Cable management is a fine art.

*tips hat*

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sony Trinitron. This guy. He knows what's up.

Nice setup. I'd love to invest in something like that if I had a nice monitor or I owned my home. But I know that will never happen and I'll just keep praying for more backwards compatibility.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Hope you don't ever want to change a thing. LOL Seriously though, nice job! Very clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.