• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Never had the pleasure (¿?) of trying it, since I've never been to the US... I just like how candy corn looks in games and cartoons.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It has to be Brach's and it has to be fresh and soft.. then I love it, it's like sugary butter melting in your mouth. When it gets old and hard it takes on a different gross flavor and I have to toss them. Also, I have not found a brand outside of Brach's that even tastes close to good.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't even remember how it tastes but I remember not liking it enough to never wanting to try it again.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
What are some other candies that taste similar? We ain't have that over here and I'm curious.

Weston

Oct 29, 2017
The only way I eat candy corn is mixed with peanuts. One part candy corn. Two parts peanuts. It pretty damn good.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not the biggest fan of the Candied Corn. But all you haters need to realize something now, without candy corn, there would be no Butterfingers.

Think about it.

Butterfingers are melted candy corn + peanut butter, covered in chocolate.

I for one am not ready to make that sacrifice.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I have no quarrel, for you are my kin.

I love the texture and taste. It's what I live for during Halloween!

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's disgusting. If you're going to consume all of that sugar, why not choose something really delicious?

Or at least a good tasting candy like skittles

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Candy corn is one of the cruelest jokes ever played on children. Right up there with giving out (American) Smarties.