Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm an immigrant living in a the states since 2001 and one of the biggest cultural shocks was to see those plain ass BBQs American families make.

I'm sorry but those sorry asses hamburger patties are cringe worthy! What that hell? It's like 98% of American families defines BBQ as having some small as hell hamburger meats and hot dogs.

In Latino America we call BBQ "parilla" and this is what it is
8701-CE9-D-F6-D7-4119-9-A2-B-77-CB3-DEDD99-E.jpg

I had to do it since I saw a friend posting his lame ass BBQ(hamburger patties) on IG.
Dry meat and rice with nothing? Yikes!

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Well, there's no way to tell if you're lying or not because the image seems to be pixel-size ready for an avatar upload on this site. I guess I found my new avatar image, though.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
$30 American BBQ

You're truly blessed OP. The rest of us will continue to struggle for a decent 10 dollar meal.

OP
OP
Slipknot666

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Better image

kmWuxHs_d.jpg

Forget about the rice. That's left over from yesterday. Chicken, ribs and chorizo; a match made in heaven

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BBQ is a worthless word. Sometimes it means a cuisine / preparation style. Sometimes it means just a grill. Sometimes it's an event that only for sure features cooking outside.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I'm an immigrant living in a the states since 2001 and one of the biggest cultural shocks was to see those plain ass BBQs American families make.

I'm sorry but those sorry asses hamburger patties are cringe worthy! What that hell? It's like 98% of American families defines BBQ as having some small as hell hamburger meats and hot dogs.

I had to do it since I saw a friend posting his lame ass BBQ(hamburger patties) on IG.
OP that is grilling, BBQ in american sense usually involves smoking over indirect heat

OP
OP
Slipknot666

Slipknot666

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Image fixed for real now.

kmWuxHs_d.jpg

This was some late minute shit. Why are you comparing my food with restaurants?

Flavius

Oct 28, 2017
Orlando, FL

If this meal "slip"ped off my plate, I would "knot" worry!!

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao we cook shit like that on the regular.

OP, go hangout with some Mexican-Americans and Black people. They'll blow your mind

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Better picture still showing normal ass bbq. I'd eat it. But I'm not going to post it and say it's all that.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Lmao dry ass tire chicken
Try again bro

I love when people are overconfident about their shit. Italian meal 2.0
OP, if your post was, "I made some tasty barbecue for the 4th. Post your BBQ hails, too!" instead of your imperious, overconfident horse shit you'd be getting different responses lmao