Can a ghost play video games?

• Yes, a ghost can play video games.

Votes: 65 35.5%
  • A ghost could only play certain video games.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • No, a ghost cannot play video games.

Votes: 85 46.4%

• Total voters

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
How do I plan to continue gaming once I'm dead? Now there's a question I've never asked myself.

I don't know, maybe ask God to bless with me with an all-in-one gaming system in the afterlife or something.

Oct 27, 2017
Where did people think boolean values and variables came from that ghosts manipulate so easily?

Ok yes, Boole. But he was known for being self-taught, that's because it was the ghosts who taught him. They selected him because his name was speaking their language.

Oct 27, 2017
If that is true and he has used his corporeal energy to manipulate his m/kb to make a post than I consider this point proven and ghosts can indeed play games

But most ghosts are associated with things that happened a long time ago, like hundreds of years. So if OP is a ghost and potentially hundreds of years old, would he even know how to operate a computer or mobile device? Can ghosts use the Internet?

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
if ghosts had the mental or intellectual capabilities required to play a game, they would also be able to communicate with humans in much more clear and direct ways than they currently are. do you really expect entities that aren't able to communicate beyond the rattling of chains or crashing of chandeliers to be able to grasp the nuances of gameplay, let alone to figure out how to send the correct electronic signals to effectively control the game? ghosts can't play games for the same reason a toddler or a dog can't; they're simply too stupid

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Ghosts have better things to do than play video games, that's all. Haunting people is so much more fun.

Killyoh

Oct 28, 2017
Paris, France
j5bJzfz2.jpg

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
if ghosts had the mental or intellectual capabilities required to play a game, they would also be able to communicate with humans in much more clear and direct ways than they currently are. do you really expect entities that aren't able to communicate beyond the rattling of chains or crashing of chandeliers to be able to grasp the nuances of gameplay, let alone to figure out how to send the correct electronic signals to effectively control the game? ghosts can't play games for the same reason a toddler or a dog can't; they're simply too stupid

if humans had the mental or intellectual capabilities required to bark, they would also be able to communicate with dogs in much more clear and direct ways than they currently are. do you really expect entities that aren't able to communicate beyond the rattling of the throat or wild gestures with their arms to be able to grasp the nuances of barking, let alone to figure out how to send the correct brain signals to effectively speak in barks? humans can't bark for the same reason a puppy or a cat can't; they're simply too stupid

Koyaannis

May 5, 2021
Maybe they don't want to communicate.

Maybe they just want to do one more run of Isaac without being bothered by "you don't exist also you're stupid" peoples like you.

I can respect that.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021

This comment is phasmophobic

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
They play games, unfortunately if you ever try to schedule a time to play with them they never show up.

OP
OP
Finale Fireworker

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Do you think ghosts have "player two controller" memes about off-brand EMF Meters? Their memes are probably super niche.

emfmeterbqkpz.jpeg

Last edited: