Aug 20, 2019
I expect:
1) Ocarina of Time 3D + Majora's Mask 3D Collection
2) Wind Waker HD Deluxe
3) Twilight Princess HD Deluxe
4) Skyward Sword HD

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people are backing Nintendo adding Majora's Mask on the fabled Zelda 3D Collection, but i do wonder if they even want that. Aunoma himself dislike MM and the fan reaction to MM3D isn't good. I think a OOT3D/WWHD/TPHD and Skyward Sword HD as the standalone release makes more sense(Tough Skyward would need tons of rework to be ported to Switch). But we'll see what Nintendo has planned in store.

Majora's Mask 3D sold over 2 million copies by the end of its second month on the market. It's not as revered as something like Ocarina of Time but it's certainly a well regarded game and would add value to a collection.

I personally could see them doing it by system. OoT/MM 3D HD in one bundle and WW/TP HD in another. Or I could easily see them splitting the Wii U HD releases. That's a LOT of hours of gameplay in those two games.

ElMexiMerican

Oct 25, 2017
OOT & MM will get their own $60 dollar port. No enhancements that 3D All Stars didn't get (aside from including Master Quest).

Twilight Princess is a $60 port of the Wii U version.

Windwaker is a $60 port of the Wii U version.

Skyward Sword is forgotten game like Galaxy 2

Thank you for coming to my Nintendo Direct.

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
Figboy raketenrolf Peleo Anatole

If we're getting another 2D Zelda title on the Switch (apart from the Link's Awakening remake), we're going to most likely be getting a port of A Link Between Worlds from 3DS.
Oh yeah, I agree that I don't see a brand new 2D game coming next year. The 'something 2D' I expect would be a small bonus, along the lines of Four Swords on the DSi for the 25th anniversary, or maybe a LBW port like you say.