• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're breakIng my heart stinkles

those tears are Probably from the caustic burning intensity of rice or wonder bread.

Pistachio is a delicious and texture-useful extra ingredient for something more interesting.

I'm especially fond of the specific chocolate chips used in Chunky Monkey and banana ice cream is up there.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Actually always loved chocolate but coffee is now one of my favorite, probably my favorite. Especially if it has chocolate chips in it.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
tumblr_p1vl66Hpfj1ujktejo1_400.jpg
Coffee ice cream is very good, but right now I'm in love with green tea ice cream.
images
Yessssssss

The first time I tried green tea ice cream I was a bit skeptical for some reason, but it grew on me and now I crave it the most out of all flavours. Matcha milkshakes are the best too.

Evo Shandor

Oct 29, 2017
There have been some great recommendations. I am not surprised my favourite, tiger tail ice cream, hasn't been mentioned yet.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good vanilla will always be the best. Most other good flavours get combined with vanilla anyway.

Coffee ice cream is horrible. So is mint.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
OP , if you like that you should definitely try a 'Blanco y Negro' which is made in Spain and is the best thing ever. Basically, a coffee slush with a vanilla ice cream ball on top. When you mix those two it's really godly. Fuck, I'm getting one asap.

blanco-negro-helado.jpg

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
But I am a coffee junkie, so I may be extremely biased in the matter.

Low-Carb-Coffee-Ice-Cream-2.jpg

IMG_8537-1.jpg

What's your favorite? If you agree with me we can be officially friends

i disagree with you, but it is a FANTASTIC flavor and i would think very highly of you for choosing the coffee flavor because it is absolutely wonderful. I like those pictures and I want that ice cream right now. I'm actually brewing coffee right now because i dont have coffee ice cream at this very moment.

Strawberry is my favorite, but thats neither here nor there. We talkin' bout COFFEE ICE CREAM now.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Coffee is very good when it's good, nice choice OP.

Choc chip mint, strawberry cheesecake, chicolate fudge brownie, pistachio... icecream is fucking rad.

Honestly, though, a great vanilla is all I need.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
I accidentally got an espresso float once; espresso + coffee ice cream. Absolutely incredible and if anyone wants a jolt that's richer than Jeff Bezos I would highly recommend it.

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle
Ube
Vietnamese coffee
Salted caramel

First two with condensed milk drizzled over, third one with toffee in it. Welp, need to make some ice cream this weekend

Woylie

May 9, 2018
my favorite ice cream i've ever had was the van leeuwen earl grey tea ice cream:

EDpUHPmW4AoLs6I.jpg

other than that, coffee's great! my other favorites are mint chocolate chip, pistachio, and vanilla bean (not just regular vanilla, the kind with little flecks of bean in it), and matcha.

i also had a period where i got really into wine ice cream. there was a shop in brooklyn that sold different flavors like merlot and chardonnay and you would even feel a little buzzed after, lol.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
big fan of vanilla honestly

throw some sea salt caramel sauce on there, ooweee

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pistachio and lemon tell you everything you need to know about a ice cream store.