• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, I used to be of the belief that fanservice was something that, while undeniable in its potential for success, was something that really isn't necessary anymore. I can understand pre-high speed internet when getting access to titillating stuff was harder, especially for underage people, but like now it's so easy to find everything on the internet. Well, I've been in China for two weeks now, and sexually explicit stuff is a no-no here. I mean, I guess I could find stuff if I tried, but I don't want to get in trouble by either my school or the government, and besides, my VPN is not 100% reliable anyway. So, I have just been playing video games to get some of that fanservice, I can't masturbate because I have a roommate so that's basically the best I got XD. Just play KOF and choose Angel or whatever is about the most I will get.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate Picture

Last edited by a moderator:

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
So basically you haven't been able to orgasm and so are regularly horny and now found fanservice appealing.

What a surprise that, when aroused, fanservice has an appeal.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
23212.jpg

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need to know about your sexual frustrations, especially in an attempt to normalise sexist practices. Don't create threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.