Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Both me and the wifey came to an all inclusive resort in Turkey to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and i got to meet someone i have huge respect for.

Kyle Bosman, he was incredibly nice, wanted a photo with me too, he was really humble.

https://pasteboard.co/IdAgglf.jpg

I am aware it's not Kyle, i did show the photo of Kyle to my new Turkish friend and we both had a laugh, he asked who he was and asked for his twitter so he might tweet the real Kyle. The guy was really nice, a great server and we plan on tipping of course, he has been really nice all week

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
OP, I honestly barely see the resemblance in that photo.

Yeah, looking at the photos side by side, it isn't that close.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They don't really look alike...

1455330410521.jpg

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I once met one of the actors of Hot Tub Time machine while boarding a plane. I didn't even recognize him it was my friend who did and made a point to talk to him.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Mr. Bosman, but one of those "iced cream cones" I've been hearing about...

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I think I have some degree of face blindness and then I come into one of these "lookalike" threads and feel much better.

OP
OP
Vaskie

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
I still see it, i still believe haha

What about Phil Spencer and Roderick Strong

images

images

I might have had a few drinks and maybe i need to wear glasses but i really do see a resemblance

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Many people on Era also think I look like Samwell from GoT.
There's something wrong with Era's eyes :P

Ignis

Oct 27, 2017
Been a while since this side of Era has had a serious thread backfire holy shit lolmao.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
They don't look like the same person, but those that keep saying "at all" need to look again. They have a very similar nose, mouth and chin. Otherwise, Tobey Maguire may as well be Bosman too.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
if a drunk person asks to take a picture with you, always decline and run away