• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Yep, Wario has the best deals, price errors, etc right when they happen. Just got the Metroid Collectors Edition for $20 for example, a month or two ago I got Forza 7 for $20, etc. It's a lot of notifications but well worth it when something pops up that you want.

Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
The fact that he isn't a bot and actually puts effort into earning his referral link money by posting links himself makes me okay with using them. Unlike say, lazy ass CheapyD of Cheapassgamer who doesn't do anything and relies on the community to do his work for him. I will never use a CAG referral link.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I saw Wario64 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Actual footage of Wario64:

giphy.gif

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Wario64 is the brain of a man that is now legally dead after years of human experiments being performed on him that is now connected to the internet looking for every deal on the net so he can raise enough money from referrals to pay for a new body and escape from the madness of his current existence. One day, he will get his revenge against those who took his life away.

Last edited:
OP
OP
neoak

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that he isn't a bot and actually puts effort into earning his referral link money by posting links himself makes me okay with using them. Unlike say, lazy ass CheapyD of Cheapassgamer who doesn't do anything and relies on the community to do his work for him. I will never use a CAG referral link.
I mean, he is a Cheap D.

reirom

Nov 3, 2017
lol drinkcrow sonycowboy gahigidgy hasss gafers Jonny b hasss I am was more famous then all tsc tsc I was the only nickname censored in gaf lol

hopper7

Oct 27, 2017
What if he is an actual personality of Suda51, and he's been living a real life killer7 without know it

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
He's a Suda51 replicant.

35DAVD6.png

To this day, Lollipop Chainsaw remains the only PS3 game I own (it wasn't my PS3, I was borrowing it from a friend).

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's errors in the tweets

Its says Best Bu y(link here)

Its why the first link and half of the second link aren't hyperlinks

That's what I figured, but assuming that one really thinks Wario64 is a bot, wouldn't that same mistake happening twice easily be explainable by a glitch? So yeah, he's still a bot.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I somehow never get tired of him calling Sleeping Dogs "Sleepy Dogs" whenever he posts a deal about it

Jul 22, 2020
Why yes I was googling around to see if I could find details on who some of these Twitter gods are. Wario64, Nibel, Shinobi, and Zhuge