BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What in the F'ing hell is this?

Why would anyone want to eat this crap!!

Threw it out and ordered a grilled cheese sandwich instead.

Btw, I'm an old man (38 years old).

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I've never had it before. The only time I've ever even had avocado was when Subway was putting it on sandwiches a few years back.

Fake edit: I got it toasted, so maybe I did after all.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Avacados are disgusting out of the box anyway. Putting them on toast just makes it worse.

I know people who put mayo on toast. I know people who eat mayo out of a jar. I also know people who put pineapples on pizza. All of them are no longer people I associate with.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what you need to do is place a fried egg over that avocado toast
and a little seasoning can go a long way

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
we need a second hand market for slightly used avocado toast

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Avocado toast go from dogshit to best snack on earth. It all depends on the quaility of ingredients and the proper spices.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
Just avocado alone, what barbarian does that.

Avocado has been perfected, it's called Guacamole.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Bro put some salt, pepper, scrambled eggs and sriracha on that joint and you'll be eating like a KING. Throw a few cold cuts in there if your feeling fancy.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Avocado toast by itself is blah. If I have it, it's usually with some nice ham, maybe a fried egg and some cracked pepper. The bread doesn't make a huge difference - so go with whatever.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
Unless you've never had avocado or toast before, I'm not sure why you'd be surprised by what you got.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seasoning bro. Sprinkle and mash a bit of cilantro, cumin, black pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, salt, and msg into it. Quite delicious and satisfying for how easy it is.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
You're trying to convince us you're not a millennial but you posted a complaint as trivial as this on an internet forum? Nice try, junior. We're not going to buy alcohol to help you get in the cool kids party.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Avocados have always tasted like flavourless mush to me, just cover it in pepper.
Like a mountain of pepper. Literally.

Then it's good.

OP
OP
BlackFyre

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Avacados are disgusting out of the box anyway. Putting them on toast just makes it worse.

I know people who put mayo on toast. I know people who eat mayo out of a jar. I also know people who put pineapples on pizza. All of them are no longer people I associate with.

You are someone I would associate with because I would hate everything you just described. What in the hell is pineapple doing on pizza? Why not put watermelon while you're at it?

Last_colossi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Wait I'm confused... is Avocado Toast some new sort of avocado flavoured bread? Or is it just this:
avocado-toast-7-of-13-640x896.jpg

Because if it's the latter then FTFY that shit has and always will be amazing.

RedShift

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for reminding me to pick up some avacados at the shops later.

Avacado on toast is the fucking best.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
You guys don't seem to have tasted farmers market avocado before. That shit is delicious and doesn't need any seasoning.

Nov 14, 2017
As an Australian who has been eating avocado on toast (not "an avocado toast", would you say "a peanut butter toast"?) since infancy, watching this meme develop has been a bit odd. So, in recent years there has been a trend of "smashed avo" in Australian cafes, which was generally avocado, toast and something else like eggs or haloumi or feta etc... usually with salad or dressing. Some out-of-touch moron went on TV saying that if young people stopped spending $20 on smashed avo and $10 on coffees every weekend they'd have no trouble affording homes in some of the most overpriced housing markets in the world. In the transition to global internet meme these bits of context have been lost and it's turned into something about how avocado on toast is a new dish that millennials invented and because avocados are expensive they can't afford houses, which is a slightly stupider argument than the original one about getting brunch at cafes.

Anyway, vegemite and avocado on toast is an amazing combination.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah I'm not a fan of Avo on toast either or Avo in general...but I think its a case of me not getting it cause just about everyone loves it.