• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
I received and filled out my ballot today.

Let me tell ya...It...Felt....Great!!

Once my wife does the same tomorrow, I will go drop them off in the box.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
Same. Not that it matters because Oklahoma, but the least I can do is hopefully contribute to the popular vote embarrassment. Sorta mad that they didn't put a sticker in the envelope.

As much as I criticize Joe and worry he won't be bold enough for what we're facing, the improvement over what we have now is immeasurable.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
I mailed my voter registration in over a month ago and I just checked and I'm still not registered to vote. I'm a little worried I won't be registered by the time of the election. My wife just got confirmation that she's registered and she mailed in her registration back in June.

Hopefully this isn't a tactic in texas to prevent people from voting.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Right on man.

I can't wait until I can next month. Me and my entire immediate family and in-laws are voting this time. That's 10 Biden votes in Florida. Let's fucking go.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to mail mine in - I want to do it in person so nothing goes wrong.

I've been waiting for that day for so fucking long, I can taste it.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If your state allows early voting do it! Try to avoid mailing in a ballot and go in person if possible. We need the vote count to be as high as possible election night to prevent Trump shenanigans.