• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessmo24

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Which one would you choose?

For X-box one I had
Gears 4
Halo 5
Battle field 1
Evolve
Tomb Raider legends
Star wars BF2

For ps4 I had
GTA 5
The last of us
Injustice
Unravel
And a few others.

I'm missing my Ps4 far more than I could ever miss my X-box one S.
The last of us Is reason alone to own a ps4.
Which one would you choose to keep.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Whichever one i clearly preferred.
Why would u give up the one u want

Nikpls

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer X1X as a system over PS4, but I'd probably give up my Xbox because I can still play XB first party games on PC.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd give up Xbox just because I play my PS4 more and am too heavily invested in the eco system. Plus MS is pushing BC so I figure get whatever new console they make years later and catch up

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Me personally?

I'd give up the PS4. But that's just me. I"m aware I'd be in the minority on that one but there's more I care about on Xbox and most of my friends and relatives play on Xbox. Wouldn't have much fun online with strangers constantly.

Ultimately, if I'm being forced to choose between Halo and God of War, I'm choosing Halo.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
Forgetting what you have and looking only at the future, I'd choose the PS4.

BlandrewYT

Nov 27, 2017
XBOX easy. You have way more to look forward to on Playstation. Unless you just REALLY need to play Crackdown 3, Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay. All games that look pretty mediocre.

Dunban

Oct 28, 2017
Another thinly-veiled 'Xbox has no games' topic, huh.

I'd give up the Xbox too.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Obviously the right answer is PS4. Too many more games that fit my life style. Japanese games is a big advantage.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Take the mattress or the dining set or something. You aren't getting any of my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.