Votes: 83 10.3%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
"Oh hey, you post on ERA? Which poster are you, can I see your bad opinions?"

Nope, I'll keep to myself and I'll let others do the same. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to me, UNLESS I was already friends with said person (aka, gotten to know them outside of ERA).

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
'Gimme 20 bucks or I'll perm u'

Then when they punch me in the face and I'm laid out on the floor

'THIS AIN'T FUN NO MO'

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't want meet 99% of you all. I've seen the threads you weirdos make. Just wash yourself.

Sovan Jedi

Oct 30, 2017
Southampton, UK
God no. I'd hate it if someone did that to me. If I want to get in touch with someone from ERA in real life I'd arrange something with them privately and do it in a sort-of-official capacity.

Plus there's thousands of ERA members and I'd probably only remember about ten usernames, so in the extremely likely chance you're not one of them it'd get really awkward and I'd probably shuffle away and pretend nothing happened.

No thank you.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
No. I don't feel like I have enough of a connection to this place or anyone here for it to matter to anyone if I introduce myself as a fellow ERA poster.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I was at the movies once and, well, my friend has seen me using Discord on my phone, so one guy in the row below ours was using Discord on his phone and my friend said in a low (but high enough for the guy to hear) voice something like "Hey, he's using that app you use too", the guy turned around but didn't say shit, I avoided all kind of eye contact lol, I told her it wasn't that weird of an app to use afterwards.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
a couple of years ago, I saw someone browsing on the old place, and I was in that thread and I posted that I saw someone at my workplace lurking

WiZaRdOuS

Nov 8, 2018
Gonna be a big NO from me.

Not only am i screenwatching, I'm focusing on usernames too?? Negative, That's stepping into creep mode when you think about it

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Introduce myself with
'Ah, I see you're an individual of culture as well.'

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I like maybe a dozen of ya'll, dislike about a hundred, am ambivalent towards or don't know the rest. So nah I'm good.

EmptyWarren

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You would probably just see me clicking ignore on users that post prequel memes and quotes. So as long as you arent one of them, feel free to say hi or ask what Ive been playing.