Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like garbage so fans of the first game should be happy.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
That framerate in town, oof.
The first game was jank but this seems like they seem to embrace that aspect too much?

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
I was gonna make a joke about how they stayed true to their technical roots, but the framerate is somehow even worse than the first game.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
I have a genuine question as someone who's never played the first game: do fans excited for this sequel actually want a game as janky and unpolished as the first? Is it part of the appeal, or would jank be something they're surprised by? Or are they expecting a more polished go around?

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Damn those frame rates. That's not how you want the world to see the first footage of a game. graphics looks terribad too.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It looks like garbage so fans of the first game should be happy.
105955.jpg

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This looks awfully jank which I'm ok with but that framerate outside is very, VERY rough.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I should play the first before this comes out. It will make for a good contrast after just finishing Last of Us 2.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
mQ5NUEJ.png

This is pretty clever if intentional.

His signature looks like it could read "York" or "Zach".

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
I have a genuine question as someone who's never played the first game: do fans excited for this sequel actually want a game as janky and unpolished as the first? Is it part of the appeal, or would jank be something they're surprised by? Or are they expecting a more polished go around?
It's not part of the appeal to me. DP to me is a game that was good despite it's technical quirks, not because of them.

Chemi_ro

Sep 6, 2019
Bay Area California

Personally I want a more polished game...the bad frame rate and crashes were the worst things about the first game imo.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That framerate is borderline unacceptable. Obviously the first game is a mess but standards are different now compared to back then.