• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Really nice to see that he's getting attention, alongside Digital Foundry, he has the best YouTube channel on these technical analysis

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
About time IGN got with the times, good stuff

edit -
After seeing his posts on this forum, I rescind

Last edited:

ReggieBC

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him, but fuck him as far as I'm concerned.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
NNonDGg.png

Dude is one of those closet Trumper claiming both sides.

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yikes.

IGN is about to catch wind of this. They don't go in for the Moriarty types anymore.

And I'm glad to find out. DF only going forward.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think he was, maybe i am wrong, but my impression is people really jumped into conclusions a bit too fast

That said, not sure if partnering with ign is a good fit, and if that means he is not updating his channel anymore.
Time will tell i guess.

there was no jumping to conclusions. It's all right there on the thread I linked

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats.

He makes excellent analysis and I'd love to see channels like him and VG do tech analysis so I can compare them with DF.

DF has made many mistakes lately so having competition in tech analysis is great for their niche.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This would be met with celebration if NX Gamer didn't reveal himself to hold troubling views towards Capitol Hill terrorists. And then was unrepentant about it when challenged.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
there was no jumping to conclusions. It's all right there on the thread I linked
I was in that thread, and while i agree his tweet wasn't adequate, i still think people just judged him a bit too fast mixed with console wars.
But as i said, i may be wrong, don't know him besides being interested in his channel.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Showed his ass on this very forum, then both sides a fucking terror attack against the US democratic institutions.

Meh, fuck him.

Always was second fiddle to DF.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
No wonder I haven't seen anything updated for 3 weeks. CONGRATS Michael!!!!

Edit-ooh boy I've been out of the loop.

Last edited:

Kingasta

Avenger
Jan 4, 2018
The hiring team has some shitty vetting work, and am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
His accent seems to indicate he's from the UK. I'm not sure he's a "Trumper."

I always read his post regarding "excessive force" as being anti-gun, not pro-insurrection. The police don't even carry guns in the UK.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
First seeing the posts now, I rescind my congrats.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I always read his post regarding "excessive force" as being anti-gun, not pro-insurrection. The police don't even carry guns in the UK.
We have Trumper's too.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I don't think he is at all, though he is a dick for carrying water for those assholes. A lot of y'all are jumping to conclusions (maybe rightfully so, ionno) He seems to be banned for a few months, so son needs to explain himself. I don't get any type of alt-right vibe from him at all in his videos, and I recall him shitting on that shit in one of his videos. Only reason why i subscribed.

Kongroo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, CA
I thought his posts were mostly anti violence. As in cops shouldn't be killing the protesters at the insurrection.

if that's the case, it's a tame take and not remotely controversial. If there's something else I'm missing, I apologize for missing it.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Well then you have this comparison...

www.resetera.com

NX Gamer : Detailed Input Latency Testing in 2021 - Next Gen Consoles tested - Series X | PS5 | PS4 | X1S

Yep the attempts to discredit the findings are very transparent and pathetic.

Oct 25, 2017

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya

I also see his tweet in a similar way. His comparison wasn't the most appropriate though. But people's reaching conclusions about him and labeling him as Trump supporter, pro insurrection etc etc is really sad. He could be, ofc, but it doesn't matter if he isn't, does it? Like the inquisition , just burn him.

Status
Not open for further replies.