• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

Featuring "world-class talent, parties, networking opportunities and unique attractions"

10-1707760355753.jpg

Today, IGN has announced it will host IGN Live: an in-person, three-day fan event in Los Angeles this summer featuring gaming and entertainment creators, developers, publishers, and enthusiasts.

The event will take place in early June, and while official exhibitors are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, for now it promises to include "world-class talent, parties, networking opportunities, and unique attractions from a curated list of leading exhibitors across gaming and entertainment." It will include live IGN shows, tournaments, "first-looks" at new releases, and panels "featuring headliners from games, television, movies, and more." A portion of ticket sales will go to charity via Humble Bundle.

IGN Live will serve as one component of IGN's annual Summer of Gaming event, which has been running in digital formats since 2020 and has historically included a number of gaming announcements, celebrity appearances, interviews, and other presentations. In addition to the in-person event, IGN Live will also stream its presentations over console, mobile apps, and on IGN channels.

www.ign.com

IGN to Host IGN Live, an In-Person Fan Event in LA This June - IGN

Today, IGN has announced it will host IGN Live: an in-person, three-day fan event in Los Angeles this summer featuring gaming and entertainment creators, developers, publishers, and enthusiasts.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
so the other half of Not-E3
just kiss geoff already and make it whole

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
what are the odds Geoff tries to brand this as a SGF event

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
what are the odds Geoff tries to brand this as a SGF event

if its during summer, talks about a game or has any fest, its part of SGF
those are the rules

so your college party where someone asks to play the truth or dare game? part of SGF, might start looking for geoff hidden in one of the cupboards streaming it

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Tickets are on sale now:

www.ign.com

IGN Live

Where Gaming and Entertainment Fans Around the World Celebrate Together.

$60 for a 3 day pass, $25 for single days.

Join us for an epic three day event entirely focused on video games, movies, TV shows, and comics including:

Exclusive Reveals • New Trailers & Gameplay • Celebrity Panels & Interviews • Live Episodes of IGN Shows • Demos • Photo Ops • Exclusive Merch • Screenings • Game Lounges • Food Trucks • Live Music • Special Guests • And Much More

Dunfish

Oct 29, 2017
A whole bunch of people at IGN had to get together and agree this was a good idea. Mind boggling.

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Well I bought some tickets. There's some stuff I can do in LA instead if there is not lots that interests me.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
Got the three day pass, but will probably only go on Saturday. Got tickets for Geoff's Summer Games Fest which is that Friday and then—hopefully!—will be at the Xbox FanFest on Sunday. Love this time of year!

Mango Pilot

Apr 8, 2024
That pricing is pretty on par for new and small-ish conventions... And I really hope it remains small because if the parking seen on the main page here, https://www.the-reef.com/, is any indicator then I don't think it can handle being a huge event at that space
Its near two transit lines and has a ton of parking in the surrounding areas. https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...18.2667394!16s/g/11bbt4b3j2!5m1!1e2?entry=ttu

Its a 15 minute walk from where E3 was.

krae_man

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed tix too. I'm local, and I'd love to see something eventually take the place of E3. Expecting this to be a bust, but hoping for the best. They gotta start somewhere.

I'd love something that replaces PSX. I had so much fun at the 4 PSX's. Size wise they weren't too small and weren't too big.

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Got the three day pass, but will probably only go on Saturday. Got tickets for Geoff's Summer Games Fest which is that Friday and then—hopefully!—will be at the Xbox FanFest on Sunday. Love this time of year!
I am nearly in the same boat although how did you already get SGF tickets lol

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
I am nearly in the same boat although how did you already get SGF tickets lol

You can buy tickets now, but you have to have a special one use code to put in that allows you to get them. A friend of mine has somehow been on Keighly's list of getting pre-sale SGF and TGA tickets for years. Idk how or why and he doesn't know how or why but he is haha So always able to get the stuff in advance and get better seats.

Last edited:

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
You can buy tickets now, but you have to have a special one use code to put in that allows you to get them. A friend of mine has somehow been on Keighly's list of getting pre-sale tickets and TGA tickets for years. Idk how or why and he doesn't know how or why but he is haha So always able to get the stuff in advance and get better seats.
Lmao nice