• Bacon

Votes: 132 9.9%
  • Other (post what you think)

Votes: 109 8.2%

• Total voters

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny story. This one time i was at the Ihop in NYC with a girl enjoying breakfast and here comes a party of 20 plus tourists. They all sit down and lo and behold, order burgers. I was flabbergasted. Why the fuck would you order burgers for breakfast or even order burgers at a diner resturant.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Well, the pictures on their site look pretty good. That jalapeno burger is looking mighty fine.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
At a time when sit down restaurants are struggling because people don't have time or patience for them they decide to push the most generic fast food item there is. Ah uh. I would love to track the career and future of the person at IHOP that suggested this.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
BK join the trend
screenshot-www.facebo7eknk.png

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
...wait...unlimited fries? Do they have cajun fries, because that could actually be lowkey kinda lit after the club.

Oct 25, 2017
I like that these giant corporations basically got kids running their social media accounts and they just allow them to casually snipe at each other.

Philia

Oct 25, 2017
FFS. We go there all the time JUST FOR BREAKFAST. NOTHING ELSE. No other sit down place does breakfast besides Waffle House and Denny's and those places are kinda questionable depending on your location (I know, even Ihop can be questionable but ours is decent here). Burger places are pennies around here. We do NOT need another damn burger place.

VCFL

Jan 24, 2018
So instead of pancakes with every meal, you get a burger? Will they have veggie burgers?

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
i think you underestimate how often people eat burgers

Eating burgers? No not underestimating that. Solving the problem sit down restaurants are having getting customers to come in and sit and wait with burgers they can get in any drive thru in 3 minutes? I have my serious doubts.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Blease, don't look at me. I ate the whole thing.

On Monday, the venerable IHOP — International House of Pancakes — flibbed out. It is now, on a temporary basis, IHOb, which stands for International House of Burgers, it turns out. This is supposedly a stunt to draw attention to its new Ultimate Steakburgers, and it is working, so well that I just went and consumed one.

I have not been to an IHOP in decades.

I am writing this while lying down.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifesty...story.html?s_campaign=breakingnews:newsletter

Pretty much sums it up.