• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I hope this hasn't been posted yet. I'm not one to usually make threads about games (this might be my first) -- but I thought this game looked quite interesting.
It's made by what seems to be a very small company yet.

Way too tight of an FOV aside, it's looking quite good, at least on the visual side. They will also apparently release new concept trailers that showcase story and gameplay elements.

They have a Patreon page set up to support them and make the project a full-time project, which might give you an idea of how long this could easily take. Still, interesting nevertheless: https://www.patreon.com/clout_games

PS. If you wanna watch some weird stuff in the meantime, go to the videos' channel and check older stuff. Some hilarious stuff is mixed in there, that some might appreciate.

OP
OP
Mik2121

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
This look too good ? look more a proof of concept then a real game engine.....
It most definitely isn't optimized final game stuff for sure. It is "in-game" as in, it probably is all running in the engine (UE4) in real-time, that doesn't mean that all of the stuff happening isn't a one-off to work as a proof of concept for the final game. I don't think they'd even have the time to build more than that environment, that enemy and that weapon, and then make it look as good as possible. Once gameplay and optimization kicks in, I imagine it will change a lot. But nevertheless, good looking stuff.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
My immediate takeaway is how awful that double barreled shotgun sounds. It has zero oomph.

The visuals are nice looking though.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
  1. The title describes how the FOV makes you feel
  2. That youtube account's avatar:
    AAUvwnhigbHFumQClyYdwheM62vbCCtZqs8l-DuPQ09k=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
  3. Seriously though, the animation and visuals seems spot on

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
I've been following this guy for awhile, and their work is some of the strangest and entertaining things ever!
glad theyre finally making a game.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Do mind that this is not a game in development yet, they're still looking for investors and/or publishers to get started.

New video, car scene.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
That movement is fucking horrible. Too much bobbing.
The name for a project like this is just bad, good luck though.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
That animations looks first class, like Naughty Dog tier. The whole graphics is also looks fucking super great.

Why are they developing it so quietly?

Last edited: