• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing the side quest "Man's Best Enemy" I'm on PS5

When Chicharron is fighting the dogs I snuck into one to the dogs cages thinking Incould get to the FND case in there. Well it wasn't in there all the dogs are dead but I can't leave the cage and there is no other way out.

I can't fast travel cause it's locked out during the mission. Can't load autosave because it saved there. You can't manually save in this game so that's not a option. I tried the "Withdraw from Operation" option and that didn't work either. Exiting an reloading the game just takes me back to the same spot.

I sure as hell not starting over. This sucks.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I'm playing the side quest "Man's Best Enemy" I'm on PS5

When Chicharron is fighting the dogs I snuck into one to the dogs cages thinking Incould get to the FND case in there. Well it wasn't in there all the dogs are dead but I can't leave the cage and there is no other way out.

I can't fast travel cause it's locked out during the mission. Can't load autosave because it saved there. You can't manually save in this game so that's not a option. I tried the "Withdraw from Operation" option and that didn't work either. Exiting an reloading the game just takes me back to the same spot.

I sure as hell not starting over. This sucks.

Do you have grenades, molotovs or an explosive weapon?

Could try to die using those.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
If you are able to access coop you may be able to be pulled into someone elses world and this may update your spawn?

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the same situation. I'm stuck in "The Deported" mission and keep dying in the autosave. The "Withdraw from Operation" option doesn't restart the mission, just goes back to the last autosave. I'm wondering how this hasn't been addressed yet.