• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
The pizza won't be saved.. It just won't be. It's gonna be a 3 hour pizza tops. Others may have some pizza but I can't guarentee anything.

Here is what I like.

Making some mario
Shooting monsters/goblins.
Relationship opportunities.
Armored animals.

Your input is appreciated.. You may also discuss toppings.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Best day would be next week in games magazines

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I'm fairly confident that Microsoft is gonna be THE conference.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Sunday seems like the best option. Microsoft's conference is in the early afternoon, and you can eat any leftovers during Bethesda.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Tuesday, you've got Nintendo direct then treehouse all day. Or Sunday you've got the Nintendo tournament then Microsoft stream

Deleted member 21709

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The OP reads like a new CBOAT, or maybe I am having a stroke. But I can't make anything from your post.. are you leaking info OP?

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
I'm also doing pizza, but it's going to be homemade. Much cheaper and tastier than ordering out. Requires some prep, but it's really fairly simple.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
hmlspst6qjo11.jpg

Microsoft, that's most of the third party games and feels like the true start

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Sunday the only day where most E3 conferences are happening in the evening? With the exception of Square Enix the following day.

I guess that would be a good time.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
OP you gave me a migraine, but at the same time whatever you said is beautiful.

I feel very out of the loop and want pizza now.

Deleted member 1238

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You get a classic pepperoni and you don't think twice about it. You eat it during the Xbox press conference, and if there is any left by the time the conference is over you must request a perma ban.

Viale

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
The pizza won't be saved.. It just won't be. It's gonna be a 3 hour pizza tops. Others may have some pizza but I can't guarentee anything.

Here is what I like.

Making some mario
Shooting monsters/goblins.
Relationship opportunities.
Armored animals.

Your input is appreciated.. You may also discuss toppings.

the real answer is to get pizza each day from sunday through tuesday. If, for some bizarre reason you can only choose one, I think Microsoft should be *the* conference this year.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
it's gotta be sunday for ex bawx . i'm sure there will be other cool stuff, but it seems they have the megas

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Everyday is pizza day.

Just mix it up, start with a nice meat, then something abit fancier like a margherita pizza, then mix up the other days with specialties like chicken bacon ranch and pulled pork.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Since OP said only three hours and then no more pizza....

Sunday seems like the best option. Microsoft's conference is in the early afternoon, and you can eat any leftovers during Bethesda.
Absolutely this.

Microsoft is going to be aggressive with 1st-party stuff and with Sony no-showing, this will be the only place for 3rd-parties to represent. Then you can watch Bethesda do a non-apology apology for Fallout 76 and show us the latest in first-person shooting shenanigans.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Microsoft and Bethesda will be the day to splurge (Sunday).