Maolfunction - #1,301
RetroMG - #1,348
CaptainNuevo - #1,383
Sawneeks - #1,384

Maolfunction (0 votes)
RetroMG - #1,237 #1,256

Not voting: Verelios, Fantomas, Z-Beat

Post Counts:
Fantomas: 47 Sawneeks: 35 Verelios: 29 Maolfunction: 19 RetroMG: 18 Z-Beat: 2 CaptainNuevo: 1

Day 4 ends, Verelios, the Vanilla Townie is eliminated and MAFIA WINS!
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_oqblb9hH0y1v68t0mo2_500.gif

Verelios has died!

Welcome to Image Mafia: Yellow Version! You are a Vanilla Townie!

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The game thread is here: <Link>.

Please reply to this message to confirm you received it.

---
tumblr_n5h0ezYe151sjdczao1_500.gif

With 6 players alive, nothing can stop Mafia from obtaining majority. Mafia wins the game!

CaptainNuevo has won!

Welcome to Image Mafia: Yellow Version! You are a Mafia Goon!

You and your partner(s) share a private thread, located here: <Link>.

You also must commit a factional kill each night by posting in such thread the command Kill: Player.

The most recent command will be accepted at the end of each night. If no commands are sent, a random non-Mafia player will be chosen.

With the exception of that command, you can only talk in your private thread through images and GIFs.

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

RetroMG has won!

Welcome to Image Mafia: Yellow Version! You are a Mafia Goon!

You also must commit a factional kill each night by posting in such thread the command Kill: Player.

The most recent command will be accepted at the end of each night. If no commands are sent, a random non-Mafia player will be chosen.

With the exception of that command, you can only talk in your private thread through images and GIFs.

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Sawneeks has won!

Welcome to Image Mafia: Yellow Version! You are a Mafia Roleblocker!

Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions by sending me a PM with the command Block: Player.

Fantomas, Maolfunction, and Z-Beat were Vanilla Townies.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Well played.

I knew it was going to happen since Retro wasn't unvoting at all. Just wasn't sure if it was Saw or Mao for last Scum tbh.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
I'm legitimately shocked I didn't get lunched. Like 100%. I was counting myself out halfway through the first day phase, and basically was ever since (even nights).

It was fun playing with you all though! And yeah Fanto that's insane figuring out you had there. It's been fun!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
My OM brethren came through (with a lot of help from Saw). Congrats scummies! Boards should be open, if you encounter any issues please let me know. Don't discuss ONUW XV.2 in the spec thread if you venture into it. Thanks!