Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Xb0N5Bz.gif

julian

Oct 27, 2017
My two year old just asked us the other day why he can't see a dinosaur now. He seemed very sad about it.

Jul 18, 2018
My two year old just asked us the other day why he can't see a dinosaur now. He seemed very sad about it.
As he gets older...tell him they were slowly going extinct because of human consumption of plastics; they all choked/died and got contaminated from it.
So aliens used an asteroid to destroy Earth so we can start over fresh.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This reminds me when I was watching jurrasic world clip of velociraptors on youtube with my nephew. His mom asked him did he want to watch the full movie and he declined and said, "No, I want to go see them on the farm." I was dead lol.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They looked up and saw that fireball in the sky and you just know they all started doing it. Big ones and little ones, predator and prey. Just one big dinobone.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Poor Dino he had waited his whole damn life to take that flight, and then as the meteor came down you can see in the pic he's thinking well isn't this nice