Deleted member 14459

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Following the fuckery of the Amazonas, Brazil and its elites continue to lay the foundations for an ecological collapse -spearheaded by Bolsonaro and his insecticide dreams...

... a billion bees died in four of Brazil's southern states in the year's first months... Most dead bees showed traces of Fipronil, a insecticide proscribed in the European Union and classified as a possible human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency...
The EU imposed an almost total ban on neonicotinoids last April because of the serious harm it could cause to bees. But in the same year Brazil lifted restrictions on pesticides

source: Bloomberg, BBC

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
At least partly out of sheer spite I suspect, not just financial gain. These people are plain evil.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
EU, please keep blocking the fuck out of any deal or payment you have to do to this fucker.

If the Amazon is done, the planet is done. Fucking stupid Bolsonaro.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Really sad about the situation in Brazil. The Amazon is so important and it's in the hands of fucking climate change deniers. How is this even allowed to happen? How did we as a species get to a point where people with no regard for scientific and social progress are deciding the fate of the world?

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Why in the flying fuck aren't environmental Damaging POISON production banned the same way nuclear weapons are?

Fuck

Jul 3, 2019
Right wing ideologue is dangerous for people and this planet.
The media needs to take it's decision to middle ground conservatives and stick it up their asses. They are greedy fools and have no right to govern.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
sad-bee-venom-bee-vector-bee-clipart-bee-venom-png-and-vector-sad-bee-png-650_553.png

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Killing the Earth to make a few extra bucks.

Honestly. What is the wealthies plan?

Because killing the amazon kills off everything using the oxygen to be part of the food chain that we rely on, which also creates more oxygen for us to breathe....

I cant imgine everyone wants to give up yachts and private islands for living in bunker? Who is going to be the security guards? You're going to have to pay off soo many people and take care of their families with dwindling resources.

None of this makes sense.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly. What is the wealthies plan?

Because killing the amazon kills off everything using the oxygen to be part of the food chain that we rely on, which also creates more oxygen for us to breathe....

I cant imgine everyone wants to give up yachts and private islands for living in bunker? Who is going to be the security guards? You're going to have to pay off soo many people and take care of their families with dwindling resources.

None of this makes sense.
The plan is the same its always been for these greedy fucks in every generation.

Cause as much damage as possible, collect the profits and assume you won't live long enough to see the consequences. Rinse and repeat.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The plan is the same its always been for these greedy fucks in every generation.

Cause as much damage as possible, collect the profits and assume you won't live long enough to see the consequences. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah but before climate change, you could pass it on to your kids.
Its not like they are immune to solar radiation/toxic oceans.

Oxygen too, they like oxygen.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Well color me surprised the strongman turns out to be a fascist. Thats . . . never happened before.
i have to wonder, how big the payday from the poision company, and super jazzed to read about the material items he buys with teh loot.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018

It's this. It's fucking this.

We as an species should be holding these people accountable.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got a lot of things to say about this, but I won't because that'd be a ban for sure.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
"Fuck them kids"

Conservative boomers - 2019

and the.. oxygen/food/water?

I mean this is goingn to be a planet wide fuck fest. There isn't going to be enough to go around, you wont even be able to feed your soldiers. + their families.

And sure, theres some that don't have kids. But a lot of wealthy care about their legacies..

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I would make a Happening joke but god, fuck this dude and fuck the people who voted for this shithead.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
and the.. oxygen/food/water?

I mean this is goingn to be a planet wide fuck fest. There isn't going to be enough to go around, you wont even be able to feed your soldiers. + their families.
You are implying that they know that climate change is real and are simply lying.

Some do, but other are just dumb.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
You are implying that they know that climate change is real and are simply lying.

Some do, but other are just dumb.

Climate change is a fact, they don't have to believe it. But for the ones that do, and there are probabl many...

Whats their plan when the oceans are acidic/amazon kills off a large % of the worlds food-chain if not all. Amazon seems very key to having oxygen creating uh (those small things, not microbes... but something else.. ) which kicks off the oxygen we breathe. They fart oxygen in the oceans... You can see them from space. Anyway...Their luxuries are going to go away with a dead population that can't make them. Won't have enough energy to run robots.. i mean.. its a dire future we've got real talk.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I think we need to start thinking worst case scenarios. How fast could they really kill the Amazon, and what would happen if they did?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Yesterday at 3pm it was dark on São Paulo because of forest fires in Rondonia.

For reference it is further than Rome becoming dark for a forest fire in London