Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Just watched the trailer and I'm not even sure I understand what I saw haha, it definitely picked my curiosity, thanks for the discovery!

CabooseMSG

Jun 27, 2020
Was wondering where the console release for this was. Went looking on Xbox last week and couldn't find any info about the release date. Good to know its so soon!

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
I was disappointed in this. Thought it would be more a horror game and it's way more story-oriented with that silly 3rd person character movement physics (you know the kind, you turn and the character awkwardly leans as they turn like one of those Dreams games.)

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
I just beat this and liked it a lot. Great characters but more of the slower parts of Plague Tale than an action game. Great Visuals.

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
Was hoping it would be sooner rather than later for this month and thankfully, its only a few days away. Happy days.

Looking forward to picking it up. Was going to grab it for Steam Deck but feel like it'd be better on a bigger screen (that and I imagine the fan on the SD would be rather loud which, when I may need to replace the fan in mine, wouldn't make for a great experience).

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes!! Can't wait! One of the most original looking games in recent shows, I had my eye on this one for a while and reviews were great

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
I can definitely recommend, it's a very good if short narrative title. Dostoevsky by way of A24 by way of video games.