Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Looks cool. May consider the switch version when it comes. It's a metroidvania right?

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Thought I read somewhere that Titmouse was responsible for conceptualizing the intro through storyboards/animatics that was then handed to Trigger to be finished and given their unique type of flourish.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Love it. Had it backed day 1. That big fluffy dog is going to be my teams mainstay.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
What I'm curious of the most is if the story is gonna address how Ajna is basically enslaving people in her spirit plane for her own revenge it seems.

Samemind

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm curious of the most is if the story is gonna address how Ajna is basically enslaving people in her spirit plane for her own revenge it seems.
The impression I got from what they've said is it's a power she doesn't understand and discovering its true nature is one of her central character arcs.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Good stuff.
Titmouse has done a ton of good mercenary animation and storyboarding work, on top of headlining series like Metalocalypse.

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
The main character absorbing these people into her and transforming into a multi-eyed demon caught me by surprise.

I have no knowledge or context of the story so that part scared me haha

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing that "Coming 10/8 for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC" really hurts man (I preordered the Switch version).

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Looks amazing, so glad I backed it and now it finally releases!

bulletyen

Nov 12, 2017
I wonder how they collaborated, and which studios did which part.

Really nice colors, but other than that... pretty average. The studio top dogs where probably not involved.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Really hope that the Switch game doesn't take too long.
Luckily I have a Steam version as well, but would've liked to play on Switch.
Probably still will unless it's more than a month.