• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
03HU1aA.jpg

1gLEGMb.jpg

SXSiK1c.jpg

TaC1jXv.jpg

IcmpsRf.jpg

MiiI2IO.jpg

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Amazing! And I'll just say that I hope Plastic Man makes an appearance in the next Injustice game

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
never heard of any of them but cool designs, wouldn't want any of them over the DLC we got though

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
The monkey and the guy above the monky look fucking amazing, wish we got them instead of black manta and...ninja turtles...

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Noooooooooooooooo.......................
Etrigan, Detective Chimp and Krypto better be in 3.

Or at least have Krypto assist Superman similar to Atrocitus and Dex-Starr.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Those would've been neat. Except Blue Bird. She can stay on the garbage.

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure some of these characters will make it into I3. Same thing happened to Black Canary in the first game.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell did they do to Detective Chimp?

I'm kinda glad Etrigan didn't make it in. He's a Gothic, rhyming demon made by Jack Kirby and if the writers of this game got their hands on him he'd probably turn evil after punching off Klarion the Witch Boy's head or something.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Constantine would totally be voiced by Matt Ryan and try to sleep with the entire cast.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love that detective chimp design so much. Honestly tempted to make it my avatar.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
I cannot believe they left out Constantine. It was such an easy call man

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Injustice 2 is one of my favorite fighting games of all time and, while these look great, I'm kinda excited for them to maybe adopt a different (potentially more colorful) aesthetic within the DC Universe. Still, throw all of these characters into a new game, sure.