• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I thought the lady in the blue was breaking it up, but she starts hitting her as well.

A small plot twist haha.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Heard about this but never watched the video. Assuming the lil one said something about the employees mom or something. What was really stupid at least to me was the other woman trying to just restrain her but then immediately starts beating her when she wasn't trying to be restrained.

Bad look, hard for employees to just take the verbal abuse but it can't escalate to this which just hurts everyone.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Baby, tonight is the night.

MaleSelfassuredKodiakbear-max-14mb.gif

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
"Try me!" Lmao, you just got your shit slapped for a solid minute, stay humble

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Heard about this but never watched the video. Assuming the lil one said something about the employees mom or something. What was really stupid at least to me was the other woman trying to just restrain her but then immediately starts beating her when she wasn't trying to be restrained.

Bad look, hard for employees to just take the verbal abuse but it can't escalate to this which just hurts everyone.

Watch again, as the 2nd employee is trying to restrain her, she gets hit in the head with an elbow. That's when the 2nd employee starts attacking her.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why people pick fights with others who have a height & weight advantage i'll never know.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Stilllllll talking shit after getting your ass beat like a rag doll

Dumb as shit, you would think after an incident like this she better not talk about someone's mom like that again. But nope she seems dumb as rocks and would do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.