OP

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
uwa0hbi.png

e6x6dSx.jpg

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
So don't expect too much from tomorrow, got it. Will it be live-streamed or is it just gonna be dropped on YouTube?

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
Yeah, this is my biggest question going into this event. Are devs going to try and push marketing buzz words like ray tracing, or are they finally going to deliver 60fps when we know they can choose that option.

Phil Spencer has made it clear he sees the Series X as a 4K/60 console. I hope the devs get the message.

I feel like this is a nice way of saying it's not gonna be that good.
It's also a very vague statement. If everyone is thrilled he can come back with "I just didn't want everyone to get overly hyped", and if it's not received well he can say he warned us. I doubt he knows much about what's being shown.

Last edited:

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Poll question: Percentage of titles that will be cross-gen?

I say 90%.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping for a good showing nothing mindblowing just a good show.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Let's go bring on the next generation, I can't wait to see every piece of the puzzle that Microsoft is going to show on the road to the launch of the Xbox Series X, I love how different this is compared to the launch of the Xbox One, Phil Spencer, Aaron Greenberg etc all the people that work at Xbox are have been making a fantastic job in the last couple of years HYPE!

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be mostly updated already released games, isn't it?

Like 4k 120fps Overwatch and such I'm betting.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is my biggest question going into this event. Are devs going to try and push marketing buzz words like ray tracing, or are they finally going to deliver 60fps when we know they can choose that option.

This disruptive signature experience will paradigm shift even as it increases mindshare outside the box.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm so excited just to see next gen games and what they look like. Than I see that shinobi post. I do wonder why though.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LET'S FUCKING GO!

Can't wait. New generations, and the build up around them, is probably my favorite part of the gaming cycle.

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
If it does suck at least they have their first party digital presentation in July. That one should have a ton of hype and high expectations
Yeah, they can't shoot their load (so to speak) in one presentation, and it's still only May, we must remember. If they do show off Halo or Fable (!), it's going to be a big fucking deal and it's going to be closer to launch.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Awesome.

Also lol at MS putting in the work Sony won't. (We will see a glimpse of what PS5 3rd party titles are capable as well since well Sony doesn't want to share anything on their console.)

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Let's go!

Is this your polite way of trolling? In a nice way, obviously.
Lol nah, I want it to be exciting just as much as the next guy. Refer to the above post, I can see why they would save their heavy hitters for later in the year. They've got to pace the reveals and thus the excitement, and I totally respect Shinobi for helping to keep our expectations in check.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even the best Inside Xbox episodes have been annoying to watch. This being under an hour has me hoping they ditched the old format

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to it.

Awesome.

Also lol at MS putting in the work Sony won't. (We will see a glimpse of what PS5 3rd party titles are capable as well since well Sony doesn't want to share anything on their console.)

Sony will have their show soon. COVID-19 has affected a lot of things. Obviously we want everything now but developers are having struggles - they aren't use to working from home, and a different format is needed now to properly show off everything. So it makes sense that things have been pushed back- and exact dates won't be announced until everything is finalized. Try to keep that in mind.

A lot should be happening these next 3-4 months ago, starting with tomorrow's event. Let's go

tenor.gif