• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shane M

Avenger
Jan 1, 2018
Thorold, Ontario, Canada
twitter.com

Xbox on Twitter

โ€œ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Watch #InsideXbox tomorrow ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Updates on new games and more! ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ LIVE from your ๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Tune in 2pm PT: https://t.co/xjjN1yI2fR ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ https://t.co/X3lqlYkhYyโ€
t1586293200z4.png

I am wondering if maybe this is where they'll
announce Xbox Series S/Lockhart.

Last edited:

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

Xbox on Twitter

โ€œ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Watch #InsideXbox tomorrow ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Updates on new games and more! ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ LIVE from your ๐Ÿ  ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ Tune in 2pm PT: https://t.co/xjjN1yI2fR ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ https://t.co/X3lqlYkhYyโ€

I am wondering if maybe this is where they'll
announce Xbox Series S/Lockhart.

The blog post mentions this:

While we won't have any new details to share for Xbox Series X, we are excited to sit down with Director of Program Management for Xbox Series X Jason Ronald, to discuss the recently revealed technical specifications and what they mean for gamers.

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
I'm not expecting anything big but man, GamePass news always make me excited.

Also, just a note to everyone: we shouldn't expect Series X news.
While we won't have any new details to share for Xbox Series X, we are excited to sit down with Director of Program Management for Xbox Series X Jason Ronald, to discuss the recently revealed technical specifications and what they mean for gamers.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
not expecting anything too crazy. updates on the many already announced games, one or two new XGS games, MAYBE a new acquisition.

AGE2019

May 5, 2019
Its cool that MS is drip feeding us information to keep us entertained and talking about the XSX leading up to the launch.
Hopefully there are some surprises revealed.

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
March was a big month for Xbox. Just that month, Ori shipped, a relaunched State of Decay 2 shipped, and Halo Combat Evolved for PC shipped.

All that, and Bleeding Edge just launched, and another recent update to Sea of Thieves.

Now it's time to highlight what games are next on the Xbox release schedule front - and to announce some GamePass titles.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So, we usually get GPU stuff here. What are people hoping/expecting? More news on FF stuff? More Yakuza? Or something new?

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
For me, IX has never been anything truly crazy, it's fun but also too cringey most of the time. Not expecting anything big at all. But any new footage for new games is always good.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what we will get. I wonder if they'll announce anything for switch.

I'm not an Xbox gamer but I'm excited to see what's going to happen.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If there would be an online show where they show off XsX I hope they give it a different name than Inside Xbox.

Timlot

Banned
Nov 27, 2019
While we won't have any new details to share for Xbox Series X, we are excited to sit down with Director of Program Management for Xbox Series X Jason Ronald, to discuss the recently revealed technical specifications and what they mean for gamer
s.

This is what I want to hear. DF is cool but I like hearing from the guys directly.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - Youโ€™re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
It was last year's Inside Xbox April that announced the All Digital Xbox One S.

I'm expecting Lockhart here. Seems like a great time in between the Series X reveal and the E3 tier event in June.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Even though nothing is new...i hope something good comes out what they go over. Clarity is fine for the series x.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
IX should rely heavily on revealing Game Pass news and focus on these Day 1 Indies coming to the service.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dont fuck with me spencer, gimme them series x games that you know i crave, im talking halo infinite, forza 8, something like that

Kemono

โ–ฒ Legend โ–ฒ
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally a show without the obnoxious hooting and hollering.

Will watch.

Deleted member 35631

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
So what's the chance that they'll use this space to announce the launch lineup for Xbox Series X?

I'm very interested in knowing what Microsoft will do game-wise. I'm really not familiar with any of their first party (except for Ninja Theory and Rare), but I believe they will do very good games this time around.