• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Akiba756

Oct 1, 2020
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Saw this and I had to share

View: https://twitter.com/Ironable/status/1773263077254824154?t=1YTQMisSRUKFr7aKNMx2rQ&s=19

20240328_103226.jpg

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
artists getting carried away is my first experience with understanding that these shows are produced by people, and there are logistics that determine their quality

DBZ randomly looking awesome when the A team boarded and animated a scene and then right after the models and animation take a significant nosedive confused the fuck out of young Trey.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
God damn I need to watch this show. That was great lol.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
LOL!

I haven't watched Season 2 yet (I've been waiting for it to finish, same with Shogun!), but as a comic book artist, this was one of my favorite jokes from the comic, and I admit, I employed similar tactics when I was drawing my first graphic novel, and some scenes I wrote I was able to use this "trick" to finish the pages sooner, especially talking scenes lol

The fact that they managed to adapt it in a way that maintains the meta-commentary, and applies it to animation is great and fricking hilarious! The Simpsons also did a similar joke ages ago that cracked me up back then too XD XD

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Well done.

I like the little extra visual details on Mark that last shot, hahahaha

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Then later in the episode they do the opposite. They cut off the top part of the head and show only the mouth animating as a character talks. Pretty neat.