• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 18, 2018
It really pisses me off that as an always online game it could have infinite dialogue and yet it has love original lines than the n64 version.

Taking to characters is just tapping to skip thorough text you've read 900 times already.

And the whole customize your camp doesn't work when its a continuous construction site

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Still play it daily. It's one of the few F2P games that isn't super grindy, regularly adds new content, AND is fairly lenient when it comes to event timing. Every time I've missed a few days and still gotten everything.

It's good, light, low-commitment fun.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
For me it just utterly failed at being an Animal Crossing game. Every hook to those games from fishing, to fruit, to bug catching, and purchasing furniture/fashion was gutted in favor of shallow mobile hooks that were justskinned to look like the real thing.

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
I still play it daily too, but my drive to play it multiple times during the day drops significantly when there isn't anything special going on (i.e. garden creatures, fishing tourneys).

I'm mostly just hoping that if/when AC comes to Switch, they let you carry some stuff over (like GO! to Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee). I don't know about most of ya'll, but I have put a lot of time into Pocket Camp. I've got at least 15-20 campers' maxed out (to the old level cap of 20), a ton of furniture, and my own level is at 101 right now. I won't be gutted if I need to start from scratch on Switch, but I'd like to be rewarded in some way for my dedication.