• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 14, 2019
Limmy. It's always been Limmy.

Of course, I am Scottish - but that doesn't change the fact that it's Limmy. As a side bonus, he has the best meta-community outside of On Cinema At the Cinema.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
The best most chill streamer is obviously Kyle Bosman, the artist formerly known as the Dark Prince of Nerd Media.
Kyle Bosman. He's effortlessly mastered the perfect amount of nteracting with chat as well as engaging with the game in a way that's fun to watch, even if the game itself is not inherantly interesting.
I'll throw my hat in with these two replies. He's calm and chill without being boring, interacts a lot with chat without being completely beholden to them, and his sense of humour clicks with me. He also, as was mentioned, tends to play a lot of obscure and downright crummy games but engages with them on their own terms and (almost) always finds something to enjoy about them.

And this is going to sound stupid and petty, but the fact that he uses his actual given name instead of an alias is another tick in the "Pros" column.

Just That Simple

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
aa4.jpg
What is the point of posts like this? You're not being clever or anything. It's basically drive by trolling.

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tom, Aculite and Stone are a great trio. This vid still kills me:

Hadn't seen that yet. Fucking hilarious. Thanks for that.

Although I knew StoneMountain because of the Yolo battlefield videos - which are hilarious btw -I only started watching streams because of Warzone, so anything prior to that related with everyone from the list I posted (besides Stone) I never seen.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Nyxipuff is currently streaming Dark Souls 1 and she's avoiding finishing the game because she loves the game that much and wants to do/see as much of the game as possible before getting to the end.
Nyxi is fantastic. I'm absolutely loving her runs of the From games. She's so dedicated to DkS that she's going on a full world tour just to find the last secret area she's still missing. Or how about her epic Orphan of Kos fights. She was determined to beat him at level 69 and I think it took her 12 hours or so lol. I like that she's getting a few namedrops here because she definitely deserves more viewers.

My favorites:
Elajjaz (I watched him way back when he was only doing DkS and he's blown up since then... but deservedly so. Just an allround good dude)
Nyxipuff
Geekgg (Jessie James)
Max (his FF VII R run is one of my favorite playthroughs I've watched)
Jeff Green (please return)
PoGO pvp streamers like Kieng, Jfarm (John and Dustin's 'odd couple' dynamic makes the stream very entertaining)
Trainertips (the epic dj sets during community days are a vibe)

Last edited:

Deku_o4a

Oct 27, 2017
My favourite is UzumakiKhan, wholesome streams every time. He's a smaller channel/streamer though.

Also Lil_Majin (Tekken 7 streamer) and Epicnamebro are cool dudes too. Oh yeah and Limmy.

BabyishSatisfiedAmericanalligator.webp
Nice, cool to see another fellow UzumakiKhan fan. Limmy is also really cool and chill.

Other nice and non-obnoxious streamers I know:
-Aris (Avoiding the Puddle)
-Daigo Umehara (even though I understand nothing xD)
-TheOddOne
-Simpleflips
-Herman Li (love his streams with other Dragonforce members)

And yeah, Coh is one of the most down to earth streamers I know. Really nice to watch.

RugoUniverse

May 15, 2018
I had more fun watching Kyle Bosman stream the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC than I have playing a Pokemon game in 10 years.

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
I find Cohh to be the ultimate vanilla streamer. Unoffensive and just there. Which is fun sometimes, but also can get tiring. I do enjoy his podcasts with ItsMeJP though.

Stodeh getting snubbed here, outrageous.

Hahahaha...I was trying so hard to name them all from memory...Stodeh is actually my favorite after Jack. Too funny that I forgot him. It's a travesty.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Cohh's streams are very 'safe'. There's not a bad bone in the dude's body. I only check him out for a few minutes if he's trying out something new I'm interested in. But I would be lying if I said that I find his streams interesting or entertaining - they're not.

Best streamer? Definitely not. For that, the streamer has to have charisma and be able to make me smile or laugh with their personality as well. Aris comes to mind.

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
Here's some smaller streamers I like
Thatbronzegirl, CupAHNoodle, Catonmarz, Icyrayne. As for bigger ones Cohh, Bahroo, Peeve, and Moonmoon.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Clearly none of you are watching my streams /s

Cohh is a good guy from everything I have seen of him. Which isn't a whole lot, but still.
I also appreciate his dedication to always 100% a game at highest difficulty as well.
Not something I would personally do, but he pulls it off.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I drop into Cohh stream every once and a while. I find him kinda bland? I dunno maybe I need to spend more time with his streams but I don't find him particularly entertaining to watch.

Although I watch DOTA 2 streamers almost exclusively, so my taste in streamers is questionable.

Oct 27, 2017
Nyxi is fantastic. I'm absolutely loving her runs of the From games. She's so dedicated to DkS that she's going on a full world tour just to find the last secret area she's still missing. Or how about her epic Orphan of Kos fights. She was determined to beat him at level 69 and I think it took her 12 hours or so lol. I like that she's getting a few namedrops here because she definitely deserves more viewers.

Yeah, I started watching her when she first streamed FF7 Remake. Her reactions were priceless and the reason I started watching her. I absolutely cannot wait to see her play through Dark Souls 3. It's my personal favorite in the series, and I think she's gonna lose it because of how amazing the game is.