• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
The retracting claws stuff applies to all of these clawed folks :) They're basically a sub-genre of X-Men characters. At what point do writers stop and think "Maybe that's enough punters with claws for now?"

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, he's just a really shitty idea and a genuinely terrible character.

Wasn't one of his powers super sex pheromones that make women do whatever he says or some shit?

He had Mutant X, so he got his shine

That short run he had recently leading his own X-team and seemingly being turned into the Marvel version of Booster Gold was actually not too bad either.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Remember when ti was revealed that Romulus was pulling his strings all along?
1187707-romulus_01.jpg
Wait how many clawed Wolverine offspring, offshoots, and alt-versions are running around in 616?

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, he's just a really shitty idea and a genuinely terrible character.

Wasn't one of his powers super sex pheromones that make women do whatever he says or some shit?

That short run he had recently leading his own X-team and seemingly being turned into the Marvel version of Booster Gold was actually not too bad either.
I think it worked on both sexes, but I'm not sure.

Yup, it worked on men as well.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I'd say Vulcan is up there as well. They could've done interesting things with him as a character but he's such a one-dimensional waste in War of Kings. So much of that story is centered around him, but he turns out to be a terrible villain.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
He's responsible for Gabby's name, so that's a good thing.

Honey Badger is still cooler than fuckin Daken

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I think comics that feature Clash as the villain instead of someone else are the biggest wastes of potential in Marvel Comics.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, his fucking name is Daken, that should tell you all about the character.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When's the last time Daken even showed up in a comic? Dude dropped off the Earth after Dark Avengers.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea Wolverine was putting in work like that. He needs to raise his kids better or strap up.
I mean only one kid naturally, 2 if you count Raze. The rest are clones . Now you want to talk about somebody virle? Hulk/Bruce Banner

Hiro
1333724-hk01.png

Skaar
1107855-picture_1.png

Scorpion 2
5449a208c0ebd69e4156fbfd07a3f505--marvel--marvel-universe.jpg

Lyra
latest

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
The biggest waste of potential was bringing him back to life after Wolverine had to drown him in a shallow puddle lol.

Daken might be the worst Wolverine ever.

and that's that on that

Remember when ti was revealed that Romulus was pulling his strings all along?
1187707-romulus_01.jpg

following the excellent book about wolverine historically being a bastard (making nuke, etc) long before weapon x, this shit was such a load of garbage - "everything was romulus all along!!"

right up there with, you know, butchering earth x by saying wolvy, creed & wildchild were some prehistoric race and the time he had to fight general lazer for his soul every time he took mortal damage like his life if some final fantasy adventure shit ughhhh