• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you Consider it Normal to Eat Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 807 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 760 40.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 317 16.8%

• Total voters

Divorced Dad

Banned
Feb 16, 2021
It kind of happened by accident with my girlfriend and me. I was doing my thing from behind and the opportunity presented itself. Now, it's part of our routine and has led to other avenues. Like I always say, any port in a storm!

Putzballs

Nov 5, 2017
Have eaten ass hundreds of times and never encountered poop - 2 girls have farted directly in my mouth ( both drunk)

My guess is:

50% of women think it feels weird but are not offended by it

20% of women are disgusted by it

30% of women absolutely love it

I had it done to me a couple of times. Feels really strange

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
As a gay male I love eating ass, especially if a guy is a Twink.

Twink ass is at least half the reason I continue to participate in society. 👍

Had a good snort-laugh at the post earlier in the thread (that I can't be bothered to go find right now) that was like, "I might kiss one of the ass cheeks, but you don't put.. y'know, your tongue in there, right?!" Darlin', I wouldn't plan an exhilarating afternoon spelunking and then just have a picnic nearby.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Twink ass is at least half the reason I continue to participate in society. 👍

Had a good snort-laugh at the post earlier in the thread (that I can't be bothered to go find right now) that was like, "I might kiss one of the ass cheeks, but you don't put.. y'know, your tongue in there, right?!" Darlin', I wouldn't plan an exhilarating afternoon spelunking and then just have a picnic nearby.

I didn't see that post - that's hilarious, and kind of adorable.

Yeah, as a guy in his late thirties who is currently dating mostly women across a pretty broad age spectrum, eating ass is pretty common. My guess would be that it's more common than anal, and anal is the new BJ. Meaning that unlike true kinks, everyone has an opinion about it; some simply would never which means others simply have to; and then the curious people in between generally give it a go. But since anal takes training, while eating ass just takes cleaning, it's easier to first-time spontaneously.