Kohlbiri

Apr 3, 2019
I have a bracelet and a silver chain necklace. Always had the necklace since I was younger so most of the time I forget I even have it on. Plus, I feel like I look really weird when I take it off.

Other than that, I like wearing a watch but recently replaced it with a Fitbit so... dunno if that really counts?

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
My father gave me a thin gold chain necklace when I was a teenager, which I've worn ever since. It's become such a part of me that I usually forget that I'm wearing it. And of course I've got my wedding band. Nothing else.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Oh sure.

I've both ears pierced, wear a watch, and generally wear at least 2 out of either a bracelet, necklace, or ring ; depending on how I'm coordinating with whatever else I'm wearing.

Rings especially can be quite fun, and I've a few really nice ones.

May 21, 2019
Yes! I love jewelry from Japanese silver brands. My favourite is this necklace based on a fishing lure design.

021962b330cae4539271bc43a933c666.jpg
Thanks for posting this, easy way to remind me of good times growin up.

Oct 28, 2017
When i moved out at 19, my mother said i had to have enough Jewelry that if I ever got into a jam a could pawn it and get a bus or plane ticket from anywhere in the country.

I used to rock:

14k diamond pinky ring
Movado Watch
18k wishbone necklace with Star piece.

Now I rock my brothers dog tags from the Navy on a silver rope and a saxophone forged from a silver fork that my father made.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I don't like to come off ostentatious, but between you and me and the gatepost, I'll sometimes wear my diamonds when I'm feeling festive; at a ball or club function, or a particularly special family occasion up at the lodge. I am occasionally involved with charity work, FOR MY SINS (pause for laughter, do not laugh yourself, do not continue speaking until someone responds as if you've told a joke); and one must always remember that-that-that-that the wealthy prefer to fund those who-who-who don't themselves appear impoverished, mustn't one! (allow yourself a bout of extremely shrill laughter, you've earned it, you couldn't hold it back anyway)

I have a lovely tiara gifted me by my granddaughter, but bless her, it's cubic zirconia, so I save it for what I like to call BEIGE tie nights when I babysit (good natured but patronizing chortle). And lest I forget, I do have a lovely school of sapphires in my teeth. You know, the social six. Just a little gift to myself last summer, to celebrate nothing in particular! (and you're done, enjoy your shrillest laugh yet, then saunter off in search of port)

Oct 29, 2017
Minnesota
Na. Long time ago I had a ring with a facehugger on it that I thought was cool, but I never really enjoyed wearing it. Just kind of bulky and uncomfortable.

I no-joke love chokers but don't ever wear any mostly due to social stigma. They look cute as goddamn hell though.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I have some wristbands, watches, and necklaces, hardly ever wear them because putting on an extra thing takes time and more effort to get ready for work than I care for. It's fun to accessorize when going out, but, you know, covid. I expect to be WFH again in the near future too, so it's gonna be PJs 24/7 come 2021

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I'm allergic to every metal I've tried to wear. Had a rough early teen period where my ear piercings kept getting "infected" and I kept getting in trouble but it was that :/

I can't even have surgical steel i found out when I got staples after a c-section.

So, no jewelry for me.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I'm allergic to every metal I've tried to wear. Had a rough early teen period where my ear piercings kept getting "infected" and I kept getting in trouble but it was that :/

I can't even have surgical steel i found out when I got staples after a c-section.

So, no jewelry for me.

Would you be interested in jewelry from other materials (wood, leather, stone, et cetera)? I've seen some gorgeous stuff, but I can dig if it's just not your thing.

AllenShrz

Nov 6, 2017
No, I found them tacky, even wedding rings and I found specially tacky necklaces on guys or using more than one ring.

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Watches yes. Have had three Omegas with my Aqua Terra 150m my current daily wear. Have my eye on another Omega in the shape of a Globemaster.

omega-constellation-globemaster-52mondayz-7022.jpg

In the past, I've had ear piercings Lenny Kravitz style, but the holes have closed up as I no longer wear other jewellery save watches and occasionally bracelets.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2018
I have a simple stainless steel black spinner ring. I fidget a lot so it helps me to focus my fidgeting on one point. It helps a lot and its pretty minimal which I like.

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
I normally wear a watch (but have been super lax about it since quarantine), and I've got enough pairs of earrings to wear a different set everyday for maybe a month? I'm a sucker for cool earrings.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
I have some watches (not my pics), but only a few that I think of as being nice enough to call jewelry.

A Stowa Antea 390:
379696-08083b82e2d777fd97e244171dc94c3e.jpg

And an Oris Coltrane:
ORIS_COLTRANE_DIAL3.jpg

Sometimes I think about getting a watch with an exotic dial, like the enameled ones from Anordain, or some of the beautiful lacquered ones that Seiko does. But if money were no object, I'd probably like one of those oil-filled Ressence watches best:

xwkCmio.gif
60127b7b6048082298802b94b3adb0b7.jpg

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If watches count (and it seems like they do?) I wear a Galaxy Smartwatch. Other than that, I'm not really a jewelry person. I honestly go back and forth on wearing a wedding ring,* because my original ring doesn't fit me and I've had a hard time finding a replacement that is comfortable and that I like the look of.

*My wife doesn't care if I wear one or not. She's secure that I'm not the cheating kind.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always draped in silver.

Tooth, necklaces, rings, faux watch w leather strap, wallet chain...

I'm obsessed.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Me and my wife don't even wear our wedding bands. Just don't care for jewelry

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
I like watch but I'm trying hard to stay away from being a luxury watch collector. It's like a black hole for your money...

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I have watches that I no longer wear due to the modularity of smartwatches supplanting the need of having watches that are different colors to match different outfits.

Agnostic

Mar 4, 2019
I don't like the feel of rings, necklaces and watches on my body. I don't even like wearing a tie around my neck but that is required for paying the bills sometimes.

I had nose and ear piercings when I was younger but it has been decades since wearing them.

BarefootTea

Oct 27, 2017
Earrings are my thing. I have double pierced ears and wear lots of earrings. There's so much more to earring jewelry than gold, silver, and gemstones. I have some earrings that have normal stones like agate, carved bone, feathers, antlers, clay formed into a stack of books and a tea mug, Japanese dango (rice dumplings) that are plastic (I think) and wood, glass beads shaped as pumpkins, ammonite fossils, and even dried starfish. I have some earrings that wrap around the back of my ear and have dangly bits, and some that sit on the top of ears (ear cuffs). I enjoy a wide variety of earring styles.

During the pandemic I've taken to wearing huggie hoop earrings in various colors, often mixing and matching them depending on my mood. These are easy to wear with a mask as they don't snag while taking the mask on and off.

On the other hand, it's very rare that I wear my wedding ring. I tend not to wear much jewelry besides earrings.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wear two gold chains that only come off if I spar. Had them on for a few years now. I find them comforting - if I feel out of my element I can put the clasps in the back as a task.

Edit: I also love big gold hoops, although I only have fake ones. Got that Latina assortment on rotation.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I had a necklace as a teenager but returned it to the one who gave it to me after breaking up

Also i have some watches tho I rarely use them especially now