• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 320 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 831 58.4%
  • Nope, the van is actually the best character this gen

Votes: 273 19.2%

• Total voters

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
She and Ciri are together in the bottom for me. Kat is actually a great pick for the category of most lovable character though. Bayek is another valid choice.

Timeaisis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I don't see what y'all see in this character. Her accent is super fake and her dialogue only exists as a segue for you to upgrade your equipment.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Nico does genuinely make me laugh at times, especially that last bit in the van, but no.

No, but she's definitely Top 3,000!

In seriousness -- out of this gen..? :p I personally think if anyone was fit to be sent 6 liters of love to their P.O. box...

UglyFearfulIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Cxz1vyiUkAAKvUR.jpg

...it's best Insomniac boi himself. ^^'

MWAH!

[Ie Prompto from FFXV]
"Hey Noct, let's go take an unsolicited photo of Cindy today." :|

Nov 19, 2017
I skip every cutscene she's in. Infact i skip cutscenes she isn't in. Really it's been difficult for me to not skip any cutscenes.
The 'story' is trash but not the type i enjoy.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Nah, the Handler is clearly the most loveable character not just this gen but of all time.

p0an6wst8xi01.png

jk
it's actually Popplio
728.png

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's awesome... Who cares about her accent? It's a fictional game in a fictional setting.

I want a Nico and Cindy road trip game.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
It's G.

The accent, man

It's like halfway between cajun and southern so it ends up sounding like neither and it drives me up the damn wall.
Don't like her accent.
The accent is nails on a chalkboard levels of terrible so no

It's consistent but it sounds like someone doing an impression of a southerner but their only frame of reference is old cartoons.

Good. I ain't gotta point this out.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
We live in a world where BT-7274 exists, so no.

Nico is pretty rad though.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
I'll be surprised if anyone here has heard of him, but The Bard (Wandersong) is hands down the most charming character this gen.

Liferebooted

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
What? She was the worst thing about the game, her design also feels raciest as hell.

Oct 26, 2017
The accent, man

It's like halfway between cajun and southern so it ends up sounding like neither and it drives me up the damn wall.
God, yes. As someone with southern relatives, that accent was all over the place.

Also, her design itself is a bit.....revealing. In a bad sort of, "I'm here to be gawked at way." Especially when she is bending over to get you new breakers.

And she comments on Lady having a killer body after she is saved and naked. Like, what the fuck?

She is not good.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I did like her a lot, or at least more then some people in this thread apparently, but I wouldn't say she's my favorite this gen. That would probably be John
tumblr_p602x3PbIS1sj0zaio1_400.gif

Deleted member 42641

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
Yall buggin big time in this thread, I loved her and how she interacted with Nero its what his character needed to bounce off of

Zombegoast

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
People don't like fun in this thread.

She's supposed to be an over the top character to the point of making Nero look tamed in comparison.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is there a representative video of this character's personality and voice anywhere? I am curious and I can't find shit.