Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Best Sonic theme from the older games is Flying Battery. To my surprise a mix was made with MC Hammer's Can't touch this and now this is my favorite lol.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
(Aquatic Ruin is #1 though)
source.gif

bearbytes

Jan 17, 2018
Definitely one of my favorites, and probably number one as far as Sonic songs go. Sonic 2 has a lot of great jams.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
The Sonic Advance games - not mentioned in the thread yet I believe? - have some good music too.

Some great Act 1's and 2's in there.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Cheers to all the Flying Battery Zone mentions.

Also, I have to show my love for the Special Stage music from the Saturn version of Sonic 3D Blast.

Chemical Plant zone is one of the best Sonic tracks in the franchise....BUT STARDUST SPEEDWAY THO

tenor.gif

This reminded me to post one of my favorite tracks from Sonic CD. Stardust Speedway Past

RoastBeeph

Oct 29, 2017
I just don't get it, never gotten it lol. Video game soundtracks like this just sound so, dated and crappy. I can't imagine listening to video game soundtracks when not actually playing a game.

OP
OP
lunanto

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Love how this thread is turning into the "Videogames Music Appreciation Thread" lmao

Makkah

Feb 9, 2018
It's pretty traumatizing since I always died on Act 2 as a kid. The game got a lot easier once I moved past it.

Mystic Cave's theme was frickin awesome though!

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I'm probably gonna die alone on this hill but

Just like Hydrocity Act 2, this one's chorus feels really emotional to me on a level other Sonic tracks never really reach.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017