Oct 28, 2017
Are we really resolved to letting him rot a prison cell? Where is my rescue Jack arc? Basically is 24/CTU over?

Damn it Chloe open a socket!!

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
Spoiler: he was unceremoniously killed off in Bakhmut as part of a prisoner Zerg rush.

debbie-downer-01.jpg

OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017
It wasn't a cliffhanger, it was an ending. Jack did many terrible things and he knew he couldn't run forever. He got to keep his few remaining friends and family safe in exchange for his freedom. He accepted his fate. The end.

Even though you are right...man I wanted to see them get a team together to try and rescue Jack.

Yes. But with all the behind-the-scenes talk about it being revived (again), I'm sure that's not where it's going to end.

fetchimage

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
yatterman_sp_19uc2l.jpg

yatterman_sp_2mdedy.jpg

yatterman_sp_3fuen5.jpg

I apologize for the ass shot but it's not as easy as I hoped it would be to find screenshots of this episode on Google.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
It's so easy to do a new season:

- The US government has heard about the execution of some prisoners in Russia, the name of Jack Bauer is among these.

- The execution is scheduled to be in 24 hours.

- The US government has to create a new team to help Jack Bauer escape from prison, Russia and death.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I keep waiting for a new season. It's gotta happen at some point, right?

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Would like to see a better conclusion. I guess Live Another Days end fit his character. But I'd rather he died saving the world.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who loves 24 should check out Strike Back. It's a bit more military focused and less spy focused, but it scratches the same itch and is better overall, IMO.
Unfortunately, it's not available to stream any more it seems, which is a shame. It's still out there to rent though and I definitely recommend it.

Nov 9, 2017
She's still alive? I thought she did in some later season? That was the girl who poisoned Palmer?

She is. IIRC she was originally gonna be in S7 but there was a scheduling conflict (I believe) with Mia Kirshner and because of it the writers kinda figured that Tony wouldn't work with the same woman who caused so much pain for Michelle in S4 - and they also didn't believe that the audiences would buy it (Tony working with her).

They wanted to find a way to get her into Live Another Day but couldn't make it work logistically for some of the same reasons as above.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In my headcanon LAD doesnt exist. Jack is still in hiding after Day 8.