• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
www.youtube.com

Jaguar vs. Caiman | Big Cat Week

Scarface the jaguar is the top predator in a land of predators. Watch as he takes down a caiman, a cousin of the crocodile. ➡ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NatGe...

In this 2 minute clip, you see an animal think "heh, I'm kinda hungry, guess I'll leap 10 feet into this river and murder a prehistoric dinosaur underwater then drag it 10 feet up this vertical cliff to finish it off" and effortlessly execute this plan. He probably dragged it up into a tree to finish eating it too. The brute strength, coordination, reflexes... it's unfathomable. And they are amazing ambush predators as well. If big cats weren't furry mammals they would be the most terrifying thing on earth.

But to our weird monkey brains they are cute and almost appear nonthreatening.

01.jpg

Shit, I dunno. Youtube just recommended that video and I'm kinda stoned but am I wrong? What is scarier than an ambush predator that is that strong and runs twice as fast as the fastest human being?

nomster

Oct 27, 2017
Polar Bears. If you see one in the wild you're in the menu. Maybe the cat is full or otherwise occupied.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Sharks can't walk. A tiger will ambush you from underwater or climb a tree after you.

Ever see that video of the Jaguar just ripping a crock out the water and swimming away with it like it's nothing. Yeah it's not a big crock but it's also not the largest Jaguar doing the feat. Add to the fact Jaguar pales in size to lions or tigers.

Siberian tiger is by far the apex predator on land, thread closed no more comments... the end. Think of this, a grizzly bear is an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction. I've seen one in Wyoming chasing a deer once, just running through smaller trees to catch its prey. They can kill a human with what looks like a little swat of the hand. Siberian tigers are known to get on tree branches and wait for unsuspecting brown bears. They will grab the brown by the neck and kill them this way. Mind you these aren't just any bears, these are basically the Asian equivilent of our grizzly or more so the kodiac bear.

OP
OP

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I think a Polar Bear in the wild would also cause me to crap my pants.

Bears are scary too but I feel like you would at least have the opportunity to see it coming and try to scare it off or get to safety. If a cat sees you and decided to eat you, which they do pretty regulary in places like India, you are just fucked. Before you would have time to realize what's happening it's got you on the ground and going for your throat.

www.youtube.com

Tiger deadly attack on motorcycle bike 😳 in india.

Tiger attacking on motorcyclist and chase them for long distance, this is very unheard off from Tiger. This is very unheard of tiger attack like this furious...

Just look at that, damn near snatched them off a motorcycle.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
As someone who grew up and lived most of my life on a mountain with bears, mountain lions, coyotes, and more... absolutely fucking yes. I was stalked by one in the dark several months ago, and it was one of the scariest things in my whole life.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Bears are scary too but I feel like you would at least have the opportunity to see it coming and try to scare it off or get to safety. If a cat sees you and decided to eat you, which they do pretty regulary in places like India, you are just fucked. Before you would have time to realize what's happening it's got you on the ground and going for your throat.

www.youtube.com

Tiger deadly attack on motorcycle bike 😳 in india.

Tiger attacking on motorcyclist and chase them for long distance, this is very unheard off from Tiger. This is very unheard of tiger attack like this furious...

Just look at that, damn near snatched them off a motorcycle.

This was the wildest tiger attack I've ever seen coming out of the grass

OP
OP

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Ever see that video of the Jaguar just ripping a crock out the water and swimming away with it like it's nothing. Yeah it's not a big crock but it's also not the largest Jaguar doing the feat. Add to the fact Jaguar pales in size to lions or tigers.

Siberian tiger is by far the apex predator on land, thread closed no more comments... the end. Think of this, a grizzly bear is an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction. I've seen one in Wyoming chasing a deer once, just running through smaller trees to catch its prey. They can kill a human with what looks like a little swat of the hand. Siberian tigers are known to get on tree branches and wait for unsuspecting brown bears. They will grab the brown by the neck and kill them this way. Mind you these aren't just any bears, these are basically the Asian equivilent of our grizzly or more so the kodiac bear.

the one I posted in the OP? lol

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, in that situation you wouldn't even see the tiger first, and it would get into the boat.
I believe that's what they say about snow leopards, you will never see one until it wants you to, at which point you're dead. Luckily they avoid humans. Not so lucky for livestock.