• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I suspect there might be an issue with PM notifications, at least for Admins. I am not entirely sure about it, but I have started a PM-exchange with SweetNicole about my username dispute in november and she was very responsive to my first PM, but the follow-up PM was never answered. Now, I thought that might be just because the process is taking a lot of time, but more than two weeks ago, I asked for an update via PM again and did not receive any response. Since SweetNicole was very quick to answer my first request and has been very active throughout, I suspect there might be a problem with the notification system of the forum. Though of course there might be good reason she is just not answering, I do not believe it is on purpose, considering the nature of the PMs. However, should I be wrong, please excuse me and close the thread.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
large.jpg

OP
OP
Yoshi

Yoshi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Well yes, of course this is possible, which is why I was unsure about the thread, but due to the nature of the conversation and my PMs, and not ever (to my knowledge) having been in conflict with Nicole, I thought it is reasonably likely that a technical issue may have been in play. Ifit is not, then feel free to laugh about my cobwebs :).

Ferny

FutureERA
Oct 23, 2017
guYoshi Nicole handles a lot for the community so it's possible it might have been missed. Also with GOTY finishes up she was quite busy with that as well. If there are any issues with contacting an admin, feel free to contact another member of the staff and we can look into the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.