• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Depends on the person. Some Irish women are really sexy but others just sound slovenly.

I think Spanish is the best. I hooked up with a few Spanish girls and their accents alone made my balls feel like concrete.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
All British-related accents are <3

All French-related accents (when speaking in English) are *shudders*

Oct 27, 2017
London
Singaporean English anyone
Korean women speaking English
Russian anyone speaking English

Fake Vampire Romanian accent.

No Southern US or Cockney

Dude what? Singlish is awful lol, have family members that talk like that since I have many Singaporean relatives and it's just weird.

For me, any Eastern European accent, dated a girl from Poland before and she was hot. Also I like Spanish and Australian accents as well.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I've been partial to the Scottish accent for women. That and the Medellin accent in Spanish slays me.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
The people saying British accents have clearly never heard a Geordie speak.

German
Swedish
Irish

Linn Berggren from Ace of Base jump started my puberty.
740full-linn-berggren.jpg
Post of the year right here

Last edited:

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
(American here)

Some southern accents have grown on me. Some New England accents have fallen out of favor with me (if you say water as "wouhdur" it's a bad sign). I've grown to become very annoyed with some UK accents, but I don't know exactly which ones. I hate it when people pronounce "ng" as a hard g. French and German accents I tend to like.

SweetVermouth

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Scottish is like peak English imo.
I love the French and Russian accent when they speak English too.

It also depends on the skill of the ppl speaking English.

Oct 26, 2017
French accents on women are sublime, and a peppy, happy Aussie accent is awesome.

For those saying Scottish, keep in mind that many Scottish celebrities have a pretty upper class slant to their speech with more measured patterns. I've lived here my whole life and I sometimes still can't understand some people who talk with a thicker, lower class accent where all the words just seem to merge with each other.

Last edited:

Lucumo

Oct 25, 2017

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
Those who are saying all of them have never heard a Quebecois speak English right? This is "nails on chalkboard" awful. And I'm allowed to say that because I have that accent.

When I was playing AC:3, I almost had to mute that french Canadian guy living in the homestead because I was too embarrassed.

Delancey

Dec 4, 2017
Irish followed very closely by British (ie Cumberbatch and Hiddleston) none of that Geordie shore shit

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
Latina and east coast(Boston/New York) do nothing for me since i grew up around them.

I do find some middle eastern, Italian, French, and Southern US ones attractive though.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
African accents, tho some are a bit better to me than others (was swooning through Black Panther) and Russian accents are my favorites. I can't think of any I dislike

Last edited:

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
French, German...uhhh...I don't know.

I guess this is more about the pitch but if I heard a voice and sounds like it could belong in a jazz club then... -shrug-