• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Very sad considering he knows damn well his audience is young and I thought he was moving past this stupid ass shit when he realized that

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Dude obviously has no guardrails and as a result will try to pull some of these shenanigans IRL and be forced to promptly pay the check he knows he can't cash on the spot. Much easier to blow your gasket and lob abuse at someone far removed in your moms basement.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Isn't this this dude's schtick? It's gross that he's popular, but I figure stuff like this will grow his audience somehow.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I hope this asshole is made to feel like the sad little man he is some day.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
isn't skai jackson blocking this dude now for a reason?

"tell him not to call my phone anymore"

he's a prime example of someone who doesn't need to get attention, but all the wrong people think he's funny, so he gets to stick around as long as he wants.

Why the fuck is this dude popular?
literally the kids.

he needs to be shown catching consequences as a lesson for young minds.

Oct 27, 2017
Yo wtf, don't know anything about this dude, and was floored by the immediate INTENSE level of screaming he went into

Legit scary. Even if it's a streaming "character" , that's something a younger audience wouldn't understand that.

Why the fuck is this dude popular? On some Fresh&Fit type shit. Gross as fuck

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wtf is even the context of the video? I barely understood what she was saying, and then he just started screaming at her.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
My gut reaction to all these kinds of clips is it has to bean act because why would you actively do this while being recorded. Then I have to remind myself that people are this stupid.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This guy is such garbage. He is racist, sexist and does crypto rug pulls. He is one of the worst "influencers" right now.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
jfc that was as bard or worse than I expected. Dude is TRASH. Bet he got 'more' followers cz of this tho..fucking hate this toxic bs getting so popular.

at least learned a new 'word' today I guess

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
I think the part that annoys me most with big streamers is none of them are actually funny. It's like if you're gonna be an edgelord at least do something creative with it. Push the envelope and try something new. They never do though. It's always the most tiring regurgitation of racism or sexism. But this kind of dogshit humor is always going to resonate with kids and teens, because it's loud and keeps their attention.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
Who? Honestly never heard of him.. don't mind me I live under a rock..

Although I don't need to know anyone who has this type of attitude.. so it works out. :- )

OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Who? Honestly never heard of him.. don't mind me I live under a rock..

Although I don't need to know anyone who has this type of attitude.. so it works out. :- )
All you need to know is that he has a massive audience under the age of 15

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
cue the hes young, hes still growing, hes still learning etc etc etc

not once have i ever seen this dude face any type of accountability for the stuff he does. i feel like it's gonna be this way until he does something that has incredibly real and long lasting consequences on someone's life

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
I foresee multiple domestic abuse charges in this loser's future.

I literally cannot understand what he's calling her at the end. Sounds like tease, trees, or cheese.

Oct 27, 2017
Man, no idea who this dude is, never heard of him, but the fact you tell me his main (large) audience is 15 and under teens just bums me out

Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
It's nothing new. KSI started out by glorifying rape and being a complete misogynist. His disgusting history doesn't bother any of his business partners today.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
A quick reminder that he won the "Breakout Streamer" award at the Streamys in December, which was after he threatened to rape a woman.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The fireworks motherfucker...amongst other shit.

This guy needs to be deplatformed. A long time ago.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
This shit needs to be stamped out with the fury of 14 hurricanes. Rip that rug right under him, expose him to reality because this shit is ridiculous.

Ocean Bones

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
This is the kind of shit that made him so popular with his audience to begin with.

Bag of shit.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
This shit needs to be stamped out with the fury of 14 hurricanes. Rip that rug right under him, expose him to reality because this shit is ridiculous.

The only way that can be feasible is by deplatforming his revenue streams. He should be continuously reported to Twitch and YouTube every time he says something racist, sexist or threatening to another person.