darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
so it is not in the hospital but on another area? so they are systemically flattening the occupied territories

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
So let's say it's true that Hamas HQ and all that is in this one town and IDF knew all along. Then why did IDF flatten or damage 50% of all housing in Gaza? A trial run to make sure their carpet bombing was on point before the real thing?

Dec 31, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/ShonaMurray_/status/1725460757070967092

View: https://twitter.com/ShonaMurray_/status/1725460763530109014

www.euronews.com

Israeli ex-PM claims Hamas centre is in the south of Gaza not hospital

As Israel intensifies its ground offensive in Gaza, amid serious humanitarian concerns, its former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has told Euronews: "the war must go on" until Israel reaches its endgame: the end of Hamas.

Video in link

"have patience" what a farce

It is clear that Israeli politicians think the West are morons

Also get ready for the IDF to flatten the south

This is so clearly attempting to create a humanitarian crisis so horrific that Egypt feels pressured to open their borders and tacitly allow Israel to ethnic cleanse the area

___

And the attempts to make West Bank into a full fledged front of the war gets more explicit

How convenient. Let's move down south and destroy that next.

spineduke

Oct 25, 2017
So let's say it's true that Hamas HQ and all that is in this one town and IDF knew all along. Then why did IDF flatten or damage 50% of all housing in Gaza? A trial run to make sure their carpet bombing was on point before the real thing?

Khan Younis is a major population center as well, its the 2nd largest after Gaza City (which has been destroyed by Israel). Shifa hospital and Al-Ahli hospital were located in GC.

How convenient. Let's move down south and destroy that next.

www.theguardian.com

Israel drops leaflets warning people to flee southern Gaza towns

Flyer campaign raises fears war could spread to areas IDF previously said were safe

Milky Way

Oct 29, 2017
US pressure does have an effect, i'm glad fuel is finally coming, even if it's the fucking bare minimum... Biden sucks but he better listen to his base and put even more pressure

i shouldn't be laughing, but damn...

? Where did you see that fuel is coming?

Cruelty is the point. They want all Palestinians gone. This has nothing to do with Hamas. Hamas is just their excuse

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
the Hamas is in another castle

A monhun friend of mine in Shanghai shared with me this memes whenever Israel talk about Hamas.

F-5jFaPWsAAvdex.jpg

It's so cartoonish evil it doesn't feel like reality.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
MRI gates seems to be making the rounds. IDF posts a supposed cache of Hamas guns right next to an MRI machine lmao the roughshod propaganda around the justification of bombing hospitals has been absurd.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
If the world lets Israel flatten Khan Younis then the entire notion of war crimes and Geneva Convention protocols are essentially invalidated and no longer matter. Bombing the south to any large degree is a green light for every Palestinian to take up arms and fight back. They have the right to defend themselves.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Not a doubt is left that that Israeli admin ever believed in a 2 state solution. In their view, they are just speed running their 1 state plan before the first global push back.

I hate to say it, but I think this time Israel may be successful. It's as bleak as it can get, the information is as free to view as it ever has been, yet nothing has changed positively.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
CNN aired a journalists footage showing a young man getting shot in the head by Israelis as he and his family were following orders to leave their homes. They were carrying a makeshift white flag. Honestly surprised they aired that.

JTDailyUpdate

Nov 1, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/ShonaMurray_/status/1725460757070967092

View: https://twitter.com/ShonaMurray_/status/1725460763530109014

www.euronews.com

Israeli ex-PM claims Hamas centre is in the south of Gaza not hospital

As Israel intensifies its ground offensive in Gaza, amid serious humanitarian concerns, its former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has told Euronews: "the war must go on" until Israel reaches its endgame: the end of Hamas.

Video in link

"have patience" what a farce

It is clear that Israeli politicians think the West are morons

Also get ready for the IDF to flatten the south

This is so clearly attempting to create a humanitarian crisis so horrific that Egypt feels pressured to open their borders and tacitly allow Israel to ethnic cleanse the area

___

And the attempts to make West Bank into a full fledged front of the war gets more explicit

Ok did some reading into Ehud Olmert who was Israel's prime minster before Netanyahu , and I'm going to say to take his claim with a healthy grain of salt. Did some background research into him, and just from the surface IMO there is a very good chance he is just saying that to "troll" Netanyahu as there is a lot of beef between them to the point that you could say that they are definitely feuding.

www.bbc.com

Former Israeli PMs Netanyahu and Olmert face off in court in libel case

Benjamin Netanyahu and his family are suing Ehud Olmert for claiming that they were mentally ill.

www.reuters.com

Israel's Netanyahu wins defamation lawsuit against ex-PM

Israeli Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu won a defamation lawsuit on Monday against a predecessor who had alleged that he, his wife and his son were mentally ill, but received reduced compensation due in part to his political prominence.

en.wikipedia.org

Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia

Dec 31, 2017
Not a doubt is left that that Israeli admin ever believed in a 2 state solution. In their view, they are just speed running their 1 state plan before the first global push back.

I hate to say it, but I think this time Israel may be successful. It's as bleak as it can get, the information is as free to view as it ever has been, yet nothing has changed positively.
I think you are right. They will annex Gaza de facto and move towards West Bank next. There just isn't any support for Palestinians from major world powers. Extremely sad and morally depraved situation.

Oct 28, 2017
Ok did some reading into Ehud Olmert who was Israel's prime minster before Netanyahu , and I'm going to say to take his claim with a healthy grain of salt. Did some background research into him, and just from the surface IMO there is a very good chance he is just saying that to "troll" Netanyahu as there is a lot of beef between them to the point that you could say that they are definitely feuding.

www.bbc.com

Former Israeli PMs Netanyahu and Olmert face off in court in libel case

Benjamin Netanyahu and his family are suing Ehud Olmert for claiming that they were mentally ill.

www.reuters.com

Israel's Netanyahu wins defamation lawsuit against ex-PM

Israeli Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu won a defamation lawsuit on Monday against a predecessor who had alleged that he, his wife and his son were mentally ill, but received reduced compensation due in part to his political prominence.

en.wikipedia.org

Ehud Olmert - Wikipedia

www.aljazeera.com

Israel-Hamas war updates: Aid groups warn Israel’s siege strangling Gaza

These were the Israel-Hamas war updates for Friday, November 17.
They are going into the south now after not finding the supposed Hamas fortress under the hospital in the north:

Israeli army says will hit Hamas anywhere in Gaza, 'including in south'

The comments from Hagari, the Israeli army spokesman, come amid mounting concerns over Israel's warning to Palestinians in Khan Younis this week to evacuate their homes.

"We are determined to advance our operation. It will happen wherever Hamas exists, including in the south of the strip," he said during a regular briefing.

"It will happen at the time, place and conditions that are best for the military."

As we reported previously, Israel dropped leaflets in southern Gaza telling residents to immediate move into "known shelters". Palestinians in Khan Younis immediately asked where they could find these supposed shelters, as Israel bombarded all parts of the besieged territory.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone see the video of the fake nurse? France 24 did a nice analysis on it. Despicable tactics.

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Anyone see the video of the fake nurse? France 24 did a nice analysis on it. Despicable tactics.

Yeah, plenty of Palestinians debunked that video last week. Couldn't post about it cause of the rules here, sadly. Good on France 24 for bringing it to light though.

Just another entry in the long list of propaganda that enable this disgusting genocide. Israeli supporters really can't fucking act lol.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mehdi: Here is blatant propaganda. Why have you not taken it down?
Mark: I'll talk to the government official that posted it if you'd like. He's a good man.

….if you'd like?!?!

Seriously...they don't understand that it makes THEM look bad. Taking it down would only help THEM. Treating it like he's doing Mehdi a favor by taking it down as if they're not showing their whole ass keeping it up.

Cobbles

Jan 19, 2023
Seriously...they don't understand that it makes THEM look bad. Taking it down would only help THEM. Treating it like he's doing Mehdi a favor by taking it down as if they're not showing their whole ass keeping it up.

it's a feature

belligerency, stand-offish attitudes, attacking, bullying, blackmailing, threatening, gaslighting etc are all techniques that the Israeli government has used for decades. Never admit to any wrong doing and attack anyone who poses any sort of challenge

it's so fucking exhausting

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017

Gaza's Queer Palestinians Fight to Be Remembered

Israel's pinkwashing not only implies that there are no LGBTQ Palestinians but also that they cannot possibly be accepted as they are, where they are. In other words, they must flee to a more "civilized" society, i.e., a white, European one.

However, LGBTQ Palestinans are finding ways to counter these narratives and make their existence known, even as Israel destroys the world around them. Chief among their outlets is an interactive website, Queering the Map, that allows users to pin stories and memories of their queer and trans experiences all over the world.

By painting Palestine and Palestinians as intrinsically homophobic, Palestinian resistance is framed as antithetical to queer liberation, while Israeli occupation is a form of queer salvation. In fact, Israeli security forces have admitted to deliberately threatening and outing queer Palestinians as a tactic to intimidate them into working as informants.

www.thenation.com

Gaza’s Queer Palestinians Fight to Be Remembered

Through the online platform Queering the Map, stories of queer Palestinians can live on forever, asserting to the world that they do, in fact, exist.

Good article to read for the pinkwashing liberals. I didnt know about the blackmails. Jesus Christ can this government stoop any lower?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad we have Mehdi. 20 years ago you would not get this kind of pushback. But also I suppose the Internet has made it easier to crowd source truth, and cut through lies, propaganda, and BS.

We're only getting the truth spread this loudly now is because of years of the internet and social media making it available to the general populace. MSM is showing that they'd bury this if they could - they're engaging because the spread of information is forcing them to engage. And it certainly doesn't help that Israel's barely trying to contain and their propaganda is buckling at even the slightest pressure. It's fantastic to have a real no-nonsense reporter like Mehdi on a major network but you know Israel has lost the fucking plot when not even Wolf Blitzer is buying their shit.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I just searched for the fake nurse thing. Fucking flagrant and outrageous.

I wonder though, the IDF and their cohorts will probably get better at faking shit. Depressing doesn't come close to describing it.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Sanders is getting closer to calling for ceasefire and calling out specifically Israel to stop their bombing campaign. So that's something. Warren said something similar as well.

View: https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1725613967907729706

It's wild to see someone like Sanders who is supposedly considered as far left in America adopting a position that would be considered radically right in most countries in refusing to explicitly advocate for a ceasefire.

I don't actually think there's anyone in the 160 elected representatives in Ireland who isn't calling for a ceasefire. That's like the minimum starting point even for those on the furthest edges of the right.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://x.com/JGreenblattADL/status/1725652667119092100?s=20

Meanwhile literally Musk in the news right now

www.cbsnews.com

Elon Musk faces growing backlash over his endorsement of antisemitic X post

Apple and Disney follow IBM and the European Commission in halting ads on X after a report showed that ads are appearing next to Nazi-related content.

Absolute fucking farce

Meanwhile, Elon and Tucker Carlson, and a bunch of others were openly spreading white replacement theory stuff on Twitter and the ADL and similar orgs stayed quiet. Not to mention inviting John Hagee to the Israeli march earlier this week.

This moral outrage around "from the river to the sea", college students and protests is honestly insane to me. Like the IDF, these people only know to bully students and regular folk. They dont do shit when its actually people in power and influence that spread horrific antisemitism.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Already known probably, but still good to have an article on what Israel does to try and control the conversations on campus

www.thenation.com

Israel’s War on American Student Activists

For years the Israel on Campus Coalition—a little-known organization with links to Israeli intelligence—has used student informants to spy on pro-Palestinian campus groups.

On October 11, a boxy white truck pulled up in front of the main entrance to Harvard University, a black wrought iron gate adorned with a stylish Georgian Revival wreath. Attached to the truck's sides and back were three garish billboard-style LED screens displaying the images of dozens of students. Beneath their faces were the words "Harvard's Leading Antisemites" and the putative URL "HarvardHatesJews.com."

The doxxing truck was sponsored by the right-wing group Accuracy in Media and its targets were students who had signed a letter sponsored by the Harvard Palestine Solidarity Committee.
Leaving Harvard, the truck began a McCarthyite search and destroy mission, driving to the homes of each of the students to out their locations and ruin their future job prospects. Some of those targeted would later receive death threats while others worried about what might come next, with at least one losing a job offer. "I have my career on the line," said one concerned student.
"The ICC pools resources from all of the campus organizations. So that they're tapped in on all angles," Lila Greenberg, the senior national field organizer for AIPAC at the time, told Tony Kleinfeld in 2016. At the time, Kleinfeld, who is Jewish, was posing as a pro-Israel activist while working as an undercover reporter for an Al Jazeera documentary. He also met with Jacob Baime, currently the ICC's chief executive officer and the former national field director for AIPAC. In his Washington headquarters, Baime boasted to Kleinfeld about the power of his organization to secretly attack American students who support Palestinian rights. "We built up this massive national political campaign to crush them," he said.
To Kleinfeld's hidden camera, Baime described ICC as basically a clandestine Israeli military command. "It's modeled on General Stanley McCrystal's counterinsurgency strategy in Iraq. We've copied a lot from that strategy that has been working really well for us, actually. And one of the pieces is this Operations and Intelligence Brief." That intelligence brief, containing secret details about targeted American students and faculty, is then passed on to Israel's Ministry of Strategic Affairs, according to Ian Hersh, then ICC's director of operations and now its chief operating officer. Like Baime, Hersh is a former top AIPAC official. "In terms of information sharing, we did add the Ministry of Strategic Affairs to our Operations and Intelligence Brief," he said. Baime told Kleinfeld that he also "coordinates with" and "communicates with" the ministry.
They were striking revelations, indicating that Israel is illegally operating a secret nationwide campus spying operation within the United States, while Baime and his staff may potentially be acting as covert foreign agents for Israel.
According to Baime, the ICC's war-room-like command center with its wall of flat-screen monitors uses the most advanced intelligence technology on the market. At the time it included Radian6, which monitored online conversation in real time from more than 650 million social media sources, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, and other online communities.

A dashboard provided geolocation data and other details. "We're phasing that out over the next year and we're bringing on more sophisticated technology that is developed in Israel," Baime said. "The research operation is very high-tech. When I got here a few years ago the budget was $3,000. Today it's like a million and a half, or more. Probably it's 2 million even at this point. I don't even know, it's huge. It's a massive budget." It has since grown to $9 million.
There's a lot more in this article too.

hanshen

Jun 24, 2018
Chicago, IL
Already known probably, but still good to have an article on what Israel does to try and control the conversations on campus

www.thenation.com

Israel’s War on American Student Activists

For years the Israel on Campus Coalition—a little-known organization with links to Israeli intelligence—has used student informants to spy on pro-Palestinian campus groups.

There's a lot more in this article too.

I found that Canary Mission has profiles on a few organizers here. It's really gross.

Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Meanwhile, Elon and Tucker Carlson, and a bunch of others were openly spreading white replacement theory stuff on Twitter and the ADL and similar orgs stayed quiet. Not to mention inviting John Hagee to the Israeli march earlier this week.

This moral outrage around "from the river to the sea", college students and protests is honestly insane to me. Like the IDF, these people only know to bully students and regular folk. They dont do shit when its actually people in power and influence that spread horrific antisemitism.
It's what Bassem Youssef has said two weeks ago on the topic of anti-Semitism and how it is being applied in the US specifically.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqjO5Z9Lt_M&t=1750s

anamika

May 18, 2018
After censorship on Palestinian activism on twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr, Amy Schumer - who equated all Gazans to rapists and terrorists, doxed and attacked Palestinian activists and demanded that all black people stand with Israel because she was pro blm - supported by the likes of Debra Messing and Sacha Baron, are now trying to get tiktok to clamp down on Palestinian activism.

Speaking to TikTok executives, actors Sacha Baron Cohen, Debra Messing, and Amy Schumer were among the 30 people in the meeting led by Adam Presser, TikTok's head of operations, and Seth Melnick, its global head of user operations, according to the New York Times. The company set up the call in response to an open letter sent by creators last week urging TikTok to take action. The executives reportedly opened the call to learn what creators on the app were experiencing and how they could improve it.

"What is happening at TikTok is it is creating the biggest antisemitic movement since the Nazis," Cohen, who NYT noted does not seem to have an official TikTok account, said. "Shame on you," the actor directed at Presser when criticizing the rampant misinformation on the app. Cohen also claimed that the platform could "flip a switch" to fix growing antisemitism.

These bigots can be as Islamophobic as possible and equate an entire people to rapists and terrorists - no consequences. But young people making educational videos on TikTok about Palestine is the 'biggest antisemitic movement since the Nazis' according to Islamophobe Cohen.

I think Germany has banned 'from the river to the sea' or made it illegal while their own far right parties like AfD have been steadily increasing.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
They are not stopping at Gaza. That much is clear. They are going to go for west bank next. Jordan have started a makeshift hospital and even sent tons of bodybags. Something is going to happen and it won't be pretty.

It's awful and I don''t know what to even say anymore. The world is watching this happen and nobody is stopping it.

It's wild to see someone like Sanders who is supposedly considered as far left in America adopting a position that would be considered radically right in most countries in refusing to explicitly advocate for a ceasefire.

I don't actually think there's anyone in the 160 elected representatives in Ireland who isn't calling for a ceasefire. That's like the minimum starting point even for those on the furthest edges of the right.
Bernie acting like this is what made me lose hope in things improving. Fuck him. Can't believe I ever liked this guy. He is the same as all the others.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
zionist isreal feels to me like a wolf wearing a bloody carcass of a sheep exclaiming "why are you so anti-sheep"

Oct 25, 2017
They are not stopping at Gaza. That much is clear. They are going to go for west bank next. Jordan have started a makeshift hospital and even sent tons of bodybags. Something is going to happen and it won't be pretty.

Absolutely. The current plan is to deny any form of aid and create a humanitarian disaster that will eradicate most of the Palestinians people, which they are well on the way to doing. There are going to be some horrific images and videos that will come out of Gaza in the coming weeks of malnourished and disheveled people without shelter in the coming weeks. That is if there is enough communication infrastructure left to show the world their suffering.

And I guess was under a rock to learn that Sacha Baron Cohen is such a disgusting person. Certainly puts his Borat performances in a different light.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
After censorship on Palestinian activism on twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr, Amy Schumer - who equated all Gazans to rapists and terrorists, doxed and attacked Palestinian activists and demanded that all black people stand with Israel because she was pro blm - supported by the likes of Debra Messing and Sacha Baron, are now trying to get tiktok to clamp down on Palestinian activism.

These bigots can be as Islamophobic as possible and equate an entire people to rapists and terrorists - no consequences. But young people making educational videos on TikTok about Palestine is the 'biggest antisemitic movement since the Nazis' according to Islamophobe Cohen.

I think Germany has banned 'from the river to the sea' or made it illegal while their own far right parties like AfD have been steadily increasing.
I knew Schumer's brain had rotted but I had no idea Cohen was this fucking stupid.

Its a real shame.

anamika

May 18, 2018
I knew Schumer's brain had rotted but I had no idea Cohen was this fucking stupid.

Its a real shame.
Cohen and Debra Messing have liked all of Schumer's hateful posts about Palestinians and supported her when she faced backlash for attacking a black activist on Instagram. Also isn't Cohen's comedy full of racist Arab caricatures?
Sanders is getting closer to calling for ceasefire and calling out specifically Israel to stop their bombing campaign. So that's something. Warren said something similar as well.

So very disappointed in Bernie. A genocide happening with US aid and the leader of the left/progressives in government can't even say the word 'ceasefire'.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017

baby steps. One of my reps also released a statement today acknowledging that Israel's assault is horrific and has to end. Not quite a full throated ceasefire call, but the tide is slowly shifting even for the rank and file Dems. Keep calling, keep demonstrating, keep up the pressure.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Muslims have been saying Sacha is an asshole for a long time but everyone hand waved it as "its just a joke bro". This guy made his career off of making fun of Muslims. He's always been a piece of shit and I thank him for showing his true colors for the world to see.

As far as society has come, its still openly islamophobic.

It's what Bassem Youssef has said two weeks ago on the topic of anti-Semitism and how it is being applied in the US specifically.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqjO5Z9Lt_M&t=1750s

Bassem is a legend. Great interview.

Germany is a shit show. They're never on the right side of history for anything. I also saw photos of Muslim graves in a city in Germany being defaced with swastikas and stars of david flying around. Disgusting.

Seems like none of this suppression was able to prevent protests in Berlin from breaking out.

anamika

May 18, 2018
The thing is, the more time it takes to call a ceasefire, the more people die. Hundreds are being killed everyday while the likes of Sanders and Warren take baby steps towards calling for a ceasefire. A ceasefire now would save thousands of lives.

It's an urgent, emergency situation. It was urgent two weeks ago, it's even more urgent now. Hospitals all demolished, people displaced, thousands of dead children, amputations being performed with no anesthesia. Doctors been asking for a ceasefire for more than two weeks now. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have been protesting in the streets, writing their senators and calling to their elected reps.

If they can't support a ceasefire now, what are they waiting for? Are they waiting for Gaza to get decimated and Palestinians be driven out before calling for one?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I suppose the question there is, if our government baby steps towards a ceasefire but the distance is a marathon, and by the time they get there what's left of Palestine is no longer sustainable as any sort of unified state and everyone has to leave or starve anyway, how much credit do our reps *really* get after all that? How much difference? Hope we don't have to find out.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Yeah I suppose the question there is, if our government baby steps towards a ceasefire but the distance is a marathon, and by the time they get there what's left of Palestine is no longer sustainable as any sort of unified state and everyone has to leave or starve anyway, how much credit do our reps *really* get after all that? How much difference? Hope we don't have to find out.
I'm sure the people will give them all the credit they need to sweep all of the bodies under the rug and keep on keeping on.

In reality, there's no credit to be given at all anymore and there hasn't been for weeks.