• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

In a clip broadcast by Israel's public broadcaster Kan, Kahana said: "If there was a button I could press that would take all the Arabs and put them on a train to Switzerland, I would.

"A button like that does not exist. Apparently we were destined to exist here [together] on this land in some form."

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing will ever be more ironic than some Israelis stealing ideas and policies right out of the Nazi handbook.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of the comment about them existing together could be made to sound as an acknowledgment of how they have to coexist peacefully. I'm sure that that is NOT the tone the rest of the statement takes however

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
That is completely fucked up. Uhhhhh wasn't hitler's original plan to ship the jewish folk off to some far away country before one of his shitbag minions said "Nah, lets just kill them."?

Oct 28, 2017
what's there left to say at this point? they know they dont have to keep appearances anymore cuz they basically are "protected" of any repercussions

Oct 25, 2017
Forcing all the people from an ethnic group on trains...

Do they lack self awareness or do they just dont care at this point?

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised he didn't blatantly ask for a button that killed them all.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
where's the lie though? their slow genocide shows they want the land, not the people

i can't find it surprising when this has clearly been the game plan since the nakba

anamika

May 18, 2018
Any reason for why he specifically names Switzerland or was that a random pick?'

Imagine being a settler colonial state and saying nonsense like this.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I just said to myself "What does this have to do with Daniel Craig?"
Then realized I need coffee.

Fuck this guy