image.png

This was shared by Toumari on the PS OT

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they mean Spider lol

Also Spider-Man absolutely drove console sales, come on

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
If it's about impact that was made, it's obvious it's Spider-Man and some businessperson just confused one with the other. But let's wait and see how many news sites will write about it :P

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They had to rebrand the superhero previously known as Spiderman because of arachnophobes

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This is why people shouldn't be screenshotting every single page of every single legal filing made by every company involved in this stupid buyout.

onibirdo

Dec 9, 2020
"There has never been evidence that exclusivity of a single franchise can drive console sales"

george_costanza_squinting_seinfeld.gif

snake2531

Oct 28, 2017
Probably a typo. Not surprising though, as Spider-Man is so niche they probably thought he wasn't a real character and put Superman instead.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Its a pretty random typo. If it was Spiber-man, or Spider-maw or something like that sure. But they aren't even that similar to each other!

(its a typo. Or a mistake).

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Disney shut down their game divisions and just license stuff out now.

Well sure, but its not like DC Games are tearing it up :P

I don't think this is true by the way. However, if Sony really approached DC with an offer to put one of their first party game developers on a Superman, I wouldnt be overwhelmingly shocked if DC let them. I would be shocked if Sony did it to begin with, but still :P

Status
Not open for further replies.