• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks so much to all those who helped (and all those who will help) to make this a place where all kinds of games players are welcome, no matter who they are, where they come from, or what their circumstances are.

I'm loving the design, in particular. Just needs a dark theme to really make it perfect.

Christor

Oct 25, 2017
This is what I feel. I feel like i have a new home now. The old home became dilapidated and fell apart but I feel like a literal resettler and finding a new place I can immediately call home and feel happy again. I did feel like a hole in my heart in my day before this site went live but now that it is up and going, I feel "home". =)

Oct 25, 2017
Oz
Doesn't it? I'm loving the design. Familiar enough, yet it feels like a breath of fresh air. I'm so looking forward to this.

#teamdarktheme

OP
OP
Dambrosi

Dambrosi

Oct 25, 2017
The old home was set on fire by a delinquent landlord, but let's forget that for now. Let's celebrate the new beginning we've been granted!

EDIT: Huh, so we can just up and embed YT vids now? I had to use a Greasemonkey script for that on GAF! I wonder if the GAF scripts can be rewritten for ERA...

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The enthusiasm is palpable. I love it here already and I have to agree that's it's super comfy already.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is what I feel. I feel like i have a new home now. The old home became dilapidated and fell apart but I feel like a literal resettler and finding a new place I can immediately call home and feel happy again. I did feel like a hole in my heart in my day before this site went live but now that it is up and going, I feel "home". =)
100% how I feel too.

What a roller-coaster ride of emotions the last few days have been.

Samimista

Oct 25, 2017
Home is where the heart is, and Resetera already has a lot of that with the love from our family. :)

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This place is super comfy. And hanging out in the Discord has been pretty interesting too. Probably interacted with more people here in the past few days than I ever did in The Before Times, heh.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel the same way. Just knowing that the community came together with such speed and care to make this happen really warms the heart.

RainerDrix

Oct 25, 2017
Long Island, NY
I was just saying this in one of the Discord groups. Just scrolling through the front pages reminds me of the old place. I'm glad to see so many familiar threads, OTs, and users that I previously followed.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. This place has surpassed all of my expectations. Very happy to be here with you all!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Totally agreed. It almost already feels normal... a testament to the people who migrated over. I think this place has good days ahead.

Cat Dad

Oct 25, 2017
Well said friend!

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't post a whole lot in the old place but I spent a lot of my time there. This really does feel like a natural next step.
Welcome home everyone!

Samimista

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a kid on Christmas morning with how happy I am to see this site open. It's like getting an early holiday present, being with everyone again.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the momentum can be maintained and new users can start coming in soon to ensure a heathy and busy forum.

Danny

Oct 25, 2017
Props to everyone who made this happen in such a short span of time. The site looks great!

Chaparral

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
As someone who helped get migrated communities onto the site, and help run news to said communities, believe me when I say this: I appreciate all the hard work of those that came here, and helped along the journey.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
So far so good, and shouldn't take me long to settle in. Already removed my old bookmark, so muscle memory will always bring me here.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. I wasn't able to get into as many discords as I would have liked before they nuked off-topic, so I'm pleasantly surprised by how many people seemed to have made the jump.

Subxero

Oct 25, 2017
United States
I feel the same way. Looking forward to a fun and friendly start.

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to give us all a place to belong!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
It does, also purple is my favorite color as well

Ray Wonder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels good to be back

hsugh.gif

thebeeks

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas, USA
Agreed, this forum seems amazing so far.

Also, if you're using Chrome, the extension Dark Reader might help a little until the actual factual dark theme arrives.

Sargerus

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Needs dark theme to truly feels like home. All this white is hurting my eyes.
mye.gif

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
We're back, in record speed and with more features than the old place. It can't be stressed enough how impressive it is. It all went super quick and the result is fantastic.

Byakura

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
definitely. I felt lost without GAF. I was thinking like "how am I supposed to kill time at work now LOL?"

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
This week has been super rough for me (the...drama...from the weekend, a house I was looking at fell through, job stuff) and this has just brightened my day considerably.