FEVER333

Sep 7, 2020
I'd love to check that place out, but Florida is legitimately unsafe for me to be in.

I'm in the same boat as you and visit Orlando and the parks regularly. Orlando is largely a left/blue leaning city and the parks genuinely feel like safe spaces for people from all walks of life. Many parts of Florida are horrible, hateful cesspools, but I've never experienced anything like that in Orlando anytime I've ever visited.

Celestial Descend

Corrupted by Vengeance
Aug 15, 2022
3D Mario is a given, and probably a new Mario Kart. Metriod Prime 4 will be there. I don't know what other first party games Nintendo can release, hopefully XBX remake.

Savinowned

Oct 25, 2017
Nashville, TN
I am definitely excited for their next hardware, but I gotta be honest and say that I was massively disappointed after going to Super Nintendo World in Cali. There was barely anything there, and what was there costed a shit ton to do. I know they are added more things but damn I was so bummed out there

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
As much as people doubt, I do think Metroid Prime 4 is going to be a showcase for the new hardware, even if it's not a launch day title, and even if it's still on the platform it was announced for. Other than that, I think 3D Mario at launch and Mario Kart 9 within the first year are a given, and also MonolithSoft's next game.