julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing's funnier than farts.

Then again maybe they wouldn't be so funny if they were normal...

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My wife and I feel really bad for couples who won't fart in front of each other. It's a great source of comedy for us.

My parents have never farted in front of each other in forty years. My brother's girlfriend refuses to do it and says that "as soon as you fart in front of each other, that's when you know the romance is dead."

Oct 27, 2017
My wife and I feel really bad for couples who won't fart in front of each other. It's a great source of comedy for us.

I feel bad for couples that won't fart on each other.

I know a guy who has been with his gf (now wife) for ten years and he's never farted in front of her. Well, once in his sleep. But he refuses to.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

My parents have never farted in front of each other in forty years. My brother's girlfriend refuses to do it and says that "as soon as you fart in front of each other, that's when you know the romance is dead."

My SO has told me she doesn't care if I fart in front of her but I don't because my farts are revolting. Like evacuate the house bad.

OP
OP
julia crawford

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017

jesus that is heavy

fart denialism is so sad

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
everybody farts

the sooner you accept that of your SO, the sooner you can move to the next stage of relationships

why suffer the prudes who would have you deny simple biology when we could just be happy and free

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They're only taboo in the nose of the besmeller. Do what ya gotta do.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
jesus that is heavy

fart denialism is so sad

True story, the first few years of our relationship I wouldn't fart in front of my wife either. She kept complaining about it, saying I should feel comfortable enough around her to do it. Still, I refused.

Then one day she was really sad about something, like inconsolable. I tried everything to cheer her up but she continued to lay on the bed and cry into a pillow. All out of options, I finally granted her wish and let one rip in front of her.

Her sadness immediately turned to giddy laughter. I had saved the day, with my ass. :P

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
Once when I worked at OfficeMax I had a coworker that had the most hellacious farts and he popped them off constantly. We were hanging out in the break room and he fired a couple off. A few minutes later another coworker came in and remarked that "the soup smells good."

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
True story, the first few years of our relationship I wouldn't fart in front of my wife either. She kept complaining about it, saying I should feel comfortable enough around her to do it. Still, I refused.

Then one day she was really sad about something, like inconsolable. I tried everything to cheer her up but she continued to lay on the bed and cry into a pillow. All out of options, I finally granted her wish and let one rip in front of her.

Her sadness immediately turned to giddy laughter. I had saved the day, with my ass. :P
This is what Hallmark should be making movies about
Once when I worked at OfficeMax I had a coworker that had the most hellacious farts and he popped them off constantly. We were hanging out in the break room and he fired a couple off. A few minutes later another coworker came in and remarked that "the soup smells good."
Lmao

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone farts I just don't want to be reminded of that fact every time someone has to fart so imma vote for continuing to make it taboo so that people control themselves and fart privately so the rest of us can live our lives in peace

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
my ex and I havent been together in a year but we still fart in front of each other without feeling ashamed. Thats true friendship.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
farts should be considered a bodily evacuation and you should have to excuse yourself to the bathroom to release one.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been with my SO for a while now, and even though we both have done a fart or two in front of each other, I'd much rather have my partner not getting too comfortable with that idea. Excuse yourself for a second, go to another room and do it there, please.

myojinsoga

Oct 29, 2017
They're like the first joke. I can imagine our cave-dwelling ancestors, before the invention of any languages, pissing themselves around the campfire as they let rip. I'm proud to carry on that tradition.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
My wife and I laugh at each others farts. In private.

She'd die of embarrassment if we tooted in public.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017

When I used to lay in bed, and my girlfriend would lay on my chest.. if she said something smart/mean.. I would pull the covers up to my neck and trap her under with rest of our bodies and threaten to fart. "Apologize!"

Of course I never did fart in that scenario or would, because I don't EVEN want to think about what would happen after. Even if I f'd up and accidentally let out a small pop. šŸ˜¬

Feb 1, 2018
farting is hilarious tbh its a shame its considered so taboo in the west

My ex and i would fart around each other all the time and crack up about it

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't go out of my way to farther in front of anyone... but we don't fart shame in this house. It's like getting mad at someone for not running out of the room to sneeze.

As long as you aren't aiming at someone and you say "excuse me" is just being a human.

Lange

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Holding your farts is bad guys, we're animals eating dead stuff. That shit has to leave your system (heh)

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020

It's all about keeping farts and romance separate.